Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Mascot Summerpalooza Contest Prize Announcement!

Batbrony

Big news Poniverse, come one, come all, cause have I got an announcement for you!

As of today, Poniverse is officially offering a total of $300 USD cash prizes for the Poniverse Mascot Summerpalooza Contest! :D  $50 USD will be offered for the winning fic for each mascot character, coming out to a total of six $50 prizes altogether, and will be offered as cash or used at the winner's request to purchase non-cash prizes.  If you need to learn more about the contest, follow this link to the original contest thread: Poniverse Mascot Summerpalooza Contest Announcement

Get hype ya'll, this contest just went to a whole other level of serious!!!  :pinkie:   Now write your hearts out and win some cash-cash-money!!!  :sneer:

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Awwwww ya-yeah! B)

I'm ready, I'm ready I want those moneyz! :D

@@Batbrony,

Question tho, how will we get the prize if we win? Will it be mailed or something?

@@Batbrony,

Bat, will the money be mailed? 

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 3

Awwwww ya-yeah! B)

I'm ready, I'm ready I want those moneyz! :D

@@Batbrony,

Question tho, how will we get the prize if we win? Will it be mailed or something?

@@Batbrony,

Bat, will the money be mailed? 

There will be a coupe options in that regard.  For money itself, setting up a Paypal account would probably be the simplest option.

• Brohoof 1

There will be a coupe options in that regard.  For money itself, setting up a Paypal account would probably be the simplest option.

But I don't has a PayPal. 

m8 y

But I don't has a PayPal. 

We should be able to work something out.  Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can arrange mailing a money order/check to you if you win.  Don't let not having a paypal be the reason you don't enter though. :D

• Brohoof 2

We should be able to work something out.  Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can arrange mailing a money order/check to you if you win.  Don't let not having a paypal be the reason you don't enter though. :D

Oh, thank the lawd. I don't have PayPal either, so I'm glad that's an alternative. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

so this is for oc mascots?

if this is the case i have at least 10

Mascots that already exist.  They're OC's, but they're Poniverse's.  You can find everything you need to know about them in the primary thread for this contest.