Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many plushies do you own (do not count duplicates of a character )

ranul

(edited)

How many different character plushies do you Own only one. Per character .If you own more than one of a character. It only counts one

Edited by ranul
  • Brohoof 2

0 :( I hope to find some decent ones at Bronycon hoping they have some up there maybe.

• Brohoof 1

Today I just bought my first 2 plushies. Vinyl Scratch and Fluttershy. Its funny, there was a huge pile of vinyl scratch, but only one Fluttershy, a couple Applejacks and a couple Pinky Pies. I wonder why there were so many Vinyl Scratch Plushies... Maybe parents do not recognize the character and only buy the ones they remember from glimpses of the show. Guess there are not enough Bronies around here... Cause Vinyl is awesome pone.

Off the top of my head, I think I own about 9-10 MLP plushies; one of them being my pony OC. I am very selective when shopping for plushies, however.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I have 4 pony plushies (Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, & Applejack -- the last two are kinda my hubby's but he lets me take care of them for him). I also have non-pony plushies, but I don't actually know how many of those I have. :P

I have been on the lookout for more pony plushies though! X3 I think Rarity will be my next purchase if I can find her. :)

WjSH8ss.jpg

Edited by Kelaria

I was an organiser of plush photosession in Moscow two weeks ago. I have me, Cadence, Shining Armor, Doctor Hooves, Rainbow Dash, Fluffy and Applejack (bigger one). There weremore plushes these day than it is shown at the photo. 

.11208307_999392216757948_1319820390_n.jp

• Brohoof 1

I have 5 :)

- 3 Build a Bear plushies: Princess Cadance, Fluttershy and Applejack.

- 2 4DE plushies: Twilight and Pinkie Pie

(I also have one of those 12 inch China knockoff plushes, but as it's Fluttershy she's already been counted in the total of individual ponies ;) )

I only have two mlp plushes. One, a flutters with sparklewings? That I got as a gift from my littlest bro.

We do not speak of derplestia, a frankly creepy plush that i'm not sure how it got in my house...

• Brohoof 1

I have one Oshawott I won at Busch Gardens by accident

A cat I got at my little sister's birthday party at Build-a-Bear a few years ago (I was forced to join in the "put love into the stuffing" dance and to this day I am terrified that the three strangers that recorded it uploaded it online)

An Oddish my middle school science teacher made for me before I went to high school (Such a nice lady)

And a Tom (from Tom and Jerry) plushie I've had since I was two.

I only have two mlp plushes. One, a flutters with sparklewings? That I got as a gift from my littlest bro.

We do not speak of derplestia, a frankly creepy plush that i'm not sure how it got in my house...

Derplestia? That sounds very interesting. I'd like to see that one. My guess is Derpy with Celestias mane, tail, and horn? If so that sounds epic and more Plushies of that pony should be produced.

Derplestia? That sounds very interesting. I'd like to see that one. My guess is Derpy with Celestias mane, tail, and horn? If so that sounds epic and more Plushies of that pony should be produced.

I say thee nay, my friend. If you are of a brave mindset and art brave in thine heart, open the spoiler below to behold the true face of terror!