Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many plushies do you own (do not count duplicates of a character )

ranul

I have 8 plushies so far :3

I have Luna, Discord, Lyra, Bonbon, Vinyl, Octavia, Daring Do, and Trixie! Still haven't been able to find a really good AJ but hopefully I'll get one soon!

I have a plush of three different characters. Five if that one nightmarish self-made plush counts.  :please:  From the canon characters there are Fluttershy, Derpy and two of Rainbow Dash. And for the one I made myself... it's just a pointless OC of mine that I based on the fabrics a long time ago.

(edited)

No one, it would break my conspiracy, LOL.

But, honestly, I'm not big plushies fan - they are taking too much useful space. I would prefer something functional like a mug or pillow with a pony face :pinkie:

Edited by Crypty

• 2 weeks later...

I have six plushies of, you guessed it, the Mane six from Hot Topic.

I'm actually planning on pursuing a hobby out of collecting plushies and other merch, but that requires money of course, which I sort of lack at the moment. One of these days...

I've only got one. 

post-38922-0-77579000-1467886155_thumb.jpg

post-38922-0-48390500-1467886177_thumb.jpg

I know she's not the normal kind of plush but she's super soft and cute. Honestly the super nice quality, show-accurate custom-made plushies are just so darn expensive I don't know that I'll ever be able to afford one. I've got my eye on a few cheaper ones, though... ;)  I'm happy with my little sugar cube anyway! <3

Two years ago, I decided to buy just one Twilight plush because she's my favourite.

Now, I have one plushie for each of the mane 6. Harmony is complete. :o

Don't know what happened.  :awuh:

Anyway, I have also a beautiful arctic seal, I always put him besides Fluttershy. 

• 2 weeks later...