Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many plushies do you own (do not count duplicates of a character )

ranul

Unfortunalty a big fat 0 :'(

The good ones are so darn expensive and usually from americ or so, making it had for me to find a pay way.

And those you find on Amazon ... especially the german one ... meh, not the bestest I think

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I currently own 5 from Build a Bear (Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Zecora, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna). I have been wanting to get some more but am really torn on which ones I want to get first. I would love to maybe get some custom ones at some point :P 

15, I think...  The mane 6 spaghetti hair, BAB Dash, a few mini ones, two of the huge sitting Aurora World pones, and a few custom lifesizers.

The Aurora World ones... feeling a slight buyers remorse, not the best $100 I've spent, but oh well.

too many XD

we went a little nuts buying onlyfactory plushies and have nearly all of them. I tend to buy any Rainbow Dash I dont have, so theres a shelf of her now and we have a number of customs in a range of sizes too. the two big ones are Soarin and Spitfire, Soarin is mine and Spitfire is Denz'. I also have 4 plushies of my OC, in different sizes too. Ill get a photo of all the plushies soon, but for now heres some of our customs;

img_20160716_123249_by_stormblaze_pegasu

commission_for_stormblaze_by_catyblackca

gift_for_stormblaze_by_catyblackcat-dal2

jesslyra_plush_by_kloofcat-d6hxkdt.jpg

20150127_174422_by_stormblaze_pegasus-d8

have yet to get Denz's OC made

I have about ten myself. Five of the OnlyFactory ones, being the Royal Family, three Build-A-Bear, being Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, and two of those aptly-named "string butts" in Pinkie Pie and Princess Twilight Sparkle.

I just have a Princess Cadence from Build A Bear currently (They didn't have Luna and Cadence's colour combination just makes me happy, plus - sparkly wings!!). The only problem was that she was so big, and her wings made her uncomfortable to cuddle, so I had to leave her back in the UK when I moved. So at the moment I only have a childhood cat and a Pinga plushie.

BUT

I ordered myself an Apple Bloom plush last week that should hopefully find it's way to Dubai, but could take weeks. I'm so excited as she's one of my favourites, no wings and I'm trying to give my bedroom a yellow theme so she should be just perfect!

I'd love if they had miniature plush, like those you find in the Disney Store, that weren't TY, I just hate the hair so much. Even on Cadence it's become a mess and I've tried really hard with that. Apple Bloom has plush hair so I'm pretty chuffed. Hopefully she'll make it through the desert.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I had the mane 6, Depry, Vinyl Scratch, Tempest Shadow, Spike, Luna, and Celestia from Build a Bear. Tbh, I couldn't stand that they have faux pony hair (like the dolls,) so I sold all of them but Derpy. I currently just have her, but I'm hopefully gonna get a new one (not from BaB) sometime soon :derp:

I have some for sure.

4de Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Trixie, and customs of Stygian, Sandbar, Hitch, and myself! (yellow pegasus dude)

Edited by Toastypk