Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crystal Vision

I adore your traditional pieces, there's an essential charm within them that's just extremely appealing. Furthermore, you must've been practicing with expression quite a bit given how transparently it is conveyed (for instance in the mournful piece). This, coupled by your style (which I candidly insist for you to focus on instead of the show's) makes up for lovely drawings both in digital and its counterpart.

And of course, the cherry on top which would come to be such an adorable and creative OC. Nice work ma'am.

• Brohoof 1

I adore your traditional pieces, there's an essential charm within them that's just extremely appealing. Furthermore, you must've been practicing with expression quite a bit given how transparently it is conveyed (for instance in the mournful piece). This, coupled by your style (which I candidly insist for you to focus on instead of the show's) makes up for lovely drawings both in digital and its counterpart.

And of course, the cherry on top which would come to be such an adorable and creative OC. Nice work ma'am.

This means a lot to hear that. I, myself love my traditional art and own style more that the show. I do enjoy recreating the show's style, but I want to be unique, not like everyone else doing canon work.

I have a few 'my style' commissions coming up and some personal art. I hope you stick around to see ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

New updates!

_tell_me_how_you_got_your_cutiemark___by_cayfie-db39spl.png

This is a birthday gift for his friend of his OC, Gallant Facade interacting with Sweetie Belle in some way.

I thought Sweetie would be like super excited about hearing all different ponies cutie mark stories.. so she'd like, grab onto them and ask. Haha, I guess Gallant is a little surprised and flattered at the interest of the little crusader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_look_at_my_earrings___by_cayfie-db3h5kf.png

Commission for an Off-Site commissioner of her character, Emerald.

If you haven't noticed. No the lines are not mine. I was commissioned to Digitalise it!
The original was a sketch request on Equestria Amino (By the owner)
I will happily credit the original owner if I'm told the name.

Original Sketch: http://sta.sh/03ztd3n083k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_the_critics__by_cayfie-db3o41c.png

Commission for GJ301 of a banner for their contest! They'll be using it in a video soon, stay tuned ^^

I had alot of fun playing around with different expressions and of course, making the dragon look canon :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_where_s_ma_blue____competition_entry__by_cayfie-db3pnk1.png

As mentioned on my previous submissions, I do not own a Pony Pony or Fawn Pond so I had to draw one of the mascots ponds for this comp! I chose Lilytad Splash and ave to use her the whole way through.

This week we had to choose a colour scheme from colourpod.com 
I chose the scheme, 'Incense' http://www.colourpod.com/post/158631561943/incense-submitted-by-sbirb-ffd4b5-dcab96

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_get_off_my_lawn___by_cayfie-db4j6f0.png

Commission for @jaegerpony on deviantart

I was a little confused on the pose honestly XD
"OTHER DETAILS: Make Jaeger look as if he were murderpisly angry at something.
POSE SUGGESTION: Terror."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to leave a critique! Remember, on the art, not the character! ^^

Thanks guys.

------------

Please do not copy, re-post, trace, reproduce, reference, etc of my art. Thank you.

I went with the 'Other Details' suggestion, I hope I made him look angry enough, I'm still working on expressions! 
I really hope you like it! ^^

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, another update no one cares about! But hey, you gotta keep trying I guess.

Commission from @sammyisfun on dA for @bronycooper on dA

_i_can_t_even_read_a_book_in_peace____by

I also thought, for practice, I'd colour in my traditional art, digitally and add some effect!

blep_by_cayfie-db5n21g.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to University, I've been in a ton of boring lectures. So of course, biro sketches break out! All characters belong to me
Top left: Flare Shot
Top and Bottom right: Tahlia (Dragonsona)
Bottom left: Torchie 

_biro_sketches_from_uni_lectures__by_cay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some fan art I suppose of @tyandaga!

Once again, its a digitally coloured traditional drawing!

_tyandaga_style__by_cayfie-db5rp7i.png

• Brohoof 6

Sketch but little more than a sketch commission for @NightmareDerpy on dA

I loved their complicated character the more I drew it!

_galloping_elegance__by_cayfie-db5weq1.p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also to celebrate the new season, I vectored discord and the Medal of Honor

_planned_your_grand_announcement___by_ca

equestrian_medal_of_honor_by_cayfie-db64

equestrian_medal_of_honour2_by_cayfie-db

The vectors are of course free to use but my sketch is not. Thanks to my minimal audience for glancing my way :)

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Wowza an art update!

Long long long long overdue art trade with (dA: Coldly-Painter) of their character, Silent Scythe

This character was interesting to do, I quite liked the pose that came out of it!

_gliding_through_the_skies__by_cayfie-db

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For University I had to create 3 posters that were related to each other. So I created these! Each animal represents a side of art. The butterfly represents beauty, the wolf represents powerful and the stag represents majestic. Information on the posters were removed due to privacy.

discover_the_beautiful___butterfly_by_ca

discover_the_powerful___wolf_by_cayfie-d

discover_the_majestic___stag_by_cayfie-d

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my first art piece for Poniverse!

The piece I been working on for a while. Due to stop-start university work, I almost forgot it!
I managed to get it done yay!

Anyway, this is an official piece that goes toward my staff artist work for the MLPForum/Poniverse.
(Link: poniverse.net/ )

Character Left: Viola - Mascot of PonyFM     
                                            (pony.fm/)

Character Right: Azura - Mascot of PonyvilleLive
                                            (ponyvillelive.com/)

snuggle_smush_da_by_cayfie-db9iq0g.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission for my good friend @Mentis Soliloquy of one of his new OC's, a Kirin, named Ember and her (currently unnamed) pet dragon!
Fun fun fun
The dragon came out a little too canon looking for my taste, but I had fun.

(There are some other versions: http://sta.sh/21032ms74qk5?edit=1 )

_playing_around__by_cayfie-db9ybl6.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission for (dA: shadowphil666) of their characters CM
I had to choose the colours but I quite liked how it looked already so I just did my variation on it! I hope it looks good! aha

xion_s_cm_by_cayfie-dba5czt.png

I do take commissions!

Check out my information if you're interested: http://sta.sh/01b2qirp5nhj

• Brohoof 3

Crystal, never failing to create amazing art again!
 those university posters look like patronus' XD
Its amazing how you are able to do such a diverse range of characters and yet all of it still awesome!

• Brohoof 1

On 5/24/2017 at 6:21 PM, Pixel Dusk said:

Crystal, never failing to create amazing art again!
 those university posters look like patronus' XD
Its amazing how you are able to do such a diverse range of characters and yet all of it still awesome!

Awww thankyou!

------------------------------------------------

Show style commission for (dA user: digimonlover101) of their oc, Glitter Glam!
Shes fricking adorable, I hope I did her justice ;3;

Honestly got so fussy with the pose... so I hope it turned out alright haha

_glittery_flutter__by_cayfie-dbae6mg.png

• Brohoof 2

On 5/23/2017 at 6:51 AM, Crystal Vision said:

Wowza an art update!

Long long long long overdue art trade with (dA: Coldly-Painter) of their character, Silent Scythe

This character was interesting to do, I quite liked the pose that came out of it!

_gliding_through_the_skies__by_cayfie-db

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For University I had to create 3 posters that were related to each other. So I created these! Each animal represents a side of art. The butterfly represents beauty, the wolf represents powerful and the stag represents majestic. Information on the posters were removed due to privacy.

discover_the_beautiful___butterfly_by_ca

discover_the_powerful___wolf_by_cayfie-d

discover_the_majestic___stag_by_cayfie-d

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my first art piece for Poniverse!

The piece I been working on for a while. Due to stop-start university work, I almost forgot it!
I managed to get it done yay!

Anyway, this is an official piece that goes toward my staff artist work for the MLPForum/Poniverse.
(Link: poniverse.net/ )

Character Left: Viola - Mascot of PonyFM     
                                            (pony.fm/)

Character Right: Azura - Mascot of PonyvilleLive
                                            (ponyvillelive.com/)

snuggle_smush_da_by_cayfie-db9iq0g.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission for my good friend @Mentis Soliloquy of one of his new OC's, a Kirin, named Ember and her (currently unnamed) pet dragon!
Fun fun fun
The dragon came out a little too canon looking for my taste, but I had fun.

(There are some other versions: http://sta.sh/21032ms74qk5?edit=1 )

_playing_around__by_cayfie-db9ybl6.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission for (dA: shadowphil666) of their characters CM
I had to choose the colours but I quite liked how it looked already so I just did my variation on it! I hope it looks good! aha

xion_s_cm_by_cayfie-dba5czt.png

I do take commissions!

Check out my information if you're interested: http://sta.sh/01b2qirp5nhj

These are wonderful!!! I really like them. The discover ones look like they are The patronus from Harry Potter. You do a good job for sure!

• Brohoof 1