Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Pony Would You Be?

Lady Shrimpy

To my own surprise, apparently I can only consider being one pony...and that would be Rainbow Dash :wau:

I'd be Celestia so I can control ALL WORLDS for a while. And also learn all of Equestrian history by default, since it would now be my head that has all of that info.

Or maybe Twilight? Not as much pressure, still super important and knowledgeable. And I'd have some p sweet friends.

The idea of being someone else is not pleasant to me. But if I were forced into this situation, I would probably be Moondancer. She's mostly a hermit who keeps to herself, so I wouldn't really have to deal with interacting with others. Also, my attitude would not be out of place as her. Even with her rekindled friendships, that still wouldn't be a lot of ponies to deal with, and they would probably find reluctance to interact with other ponies to be understandable.

I think I might be Cheese Sandwich, Lyra or Discord, if Discord counts, that is.

Cheese Sandwich would be fun because I'd have the powers of Cartoony-deus ex machina, and Discord usually does the same thing, but with magic. The reason I'd like to be Lyra, Well, the fandom's version of Lyra atleast, because she's generally seen as crazy and obsessed with humans being real, which might be fun to act like.

(edited)

I am already my own kind of pony! :P

But if I couldn't be Sapphire Lightning, I would probably pick Lyra. Just for the adorable factor, and if the fanon were true, I could act a little off and nopony would know.

:)

Edit: And as per time duration; LIFE!

Edited by Sapphire Lightning