Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

When she awakens, I would give her a sumptuous breakfast. and ask about going to Equestria as a unicorn.

If she asked about other bronies, I would say, "No. There's no other bronies...its just me. Only one spell needs to be cast...on me."

and so I would go to Equestria and you would all be hatin...or rather wondering why Silverhoof got to be a new background pony.

• Brohoof 6

Well probably extremely uncomfortable because she's big. I mean I'd imagine she's big since she's an alicorn. Her wings would annoy me and that horn looks awfully sharp.

I'd fall out of bed in surprise and run away. I'm very good at that.

Well probably extremely uncomfortable because she's big. I mean I'd imagine she's big since she's an alicorn. Her wings would annoy me and that horn looks awfully sharp.

I'd fall out of bed in surprise and run away. I'm very good at that.

Would you be sleeping in the bed and she'd be next to you? My point of view is that she is sleeping in your bed and you just stumbled upon her, you weren't sleeping and then you noticed her.

• Brohoof 1

Would you be sleeping in the bed and she'd be next to you? My point of view is that she is sleeping in your bed and you just stumbled upon her, you weren't sleeping and then you noticed her.

Yeah, I thought we were talking about me waking up and finding her right next to me.

If I went to my room and found her on my bed I'd stare at her for a couple moments before leaving and going to the doctor because I'd think I was hallucinating.

(edited)

I'd be like "Like OMG! Big beautiful sparkly rainbow unicorn!" My eyes would turn into stars like in anime like One Piece. xD

Although being in bed would make that pretty weird. I know I have a nicely sized bed for an individual such as myself (takes up the majority of my room! >.>), but not big enough for a horse!

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 5

Depends on the time. Middle of the night next to me? Probably nothing at first, and then I'd begin to ask as many questions as possible. Middle of the day? Surprise and shock, then a bunch of questions and stuff. Also depends on mood, but I don't want to right out all the variables.

• Brohoof 1

I would certainly be shocked.  But, I would get me some cuddles, and would spend the day talking about equestria, and me being curious, probably some talk about Celestia's past as well. :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

Well, my bed isn't even big enough for me, let alone her - so I would wonder how she managed to get to sleep on something so small XD

But first I would probably be like: 'Wait what?' (except less calm and a lot more hysterical :lol: )

I'd approach and almost hug her. Then stop and reconsider. I mean, looking at all the comments above, she's been woken up only to get hugged a lot recently. I think I'll just leave her be.

• Brohoof 2

If I found Celestia sleeping in my bed, my first order of business would be to insure complete quiet. I'd let her sleep as long as she needed to. I'd sit down and watch her as she slumbers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOWJKoPQ-Y

Then when she awoke, I'd ask her what happened to bring her there, and how I could be of assistance.

Luckily I always have fresh fruit and vegetables on hand, and since I like oatmeal too, I'd have no problems in offering her foods that she would like.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, like other folks have been saying, she wouldn't actually fit... But ignoring that:

Nonchalantly get someone else to come to my room and see if they saw her too (not mentioning her, just seeing if they noticed her on their own), to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Unless I was also hallucinating them reacting to her, and in reality they were telling me I was nuts... Can that happen?

Plot Twist: It turns out someone stuck fake wings/horn/accessories on a horse, dyed its mane and tail and put it in my room as an elaborate practical joke.

Edited by Daring_Do
  • Brohoof 1