Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

Well, since my bed is incredibly small (only slightly larger than a cot) I'd ask her to fix the broken legs, hips, and possibly lower spinal cord she would be undoubtedly crushing.

• Brohoof 1

Its quite simple.

tumblr_n1ax4vau8W1qkd4ddo1_400.gif

But id watch her as she sleep's then tell her that theres no way back and she must be with me and do the right thing and help her go  back to equestia.

• Brohoof 2

I might turn to Rainbow and utter, wide-eyed, "It's not what it looks like!"  Angelbabe would probably roll her eyes or otherwise express that she f****** knew that already (she's sleeping currently, so I can't ask her any silly questions), and then we'd have to figure out how to get an alicorn off my damned couch.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be sleeping on my floor till either she wakes me up or i wake up early. I would make her breakfest and ask her questions about equestria. Since she is really nice and thoughtfully open minded i would ask about if there was a way to create a portal to Equestria from the human world similar to Canterlot highs that only mlpfim lovers can access freely. Gotta keep everypony else in mind and not leave them out ;)

Edited by CrystalNight
  • Brohoof 1

I have no idea.

I would question my sanity.

I might turn to Rainbow and utter, wide-eyed, "It's not what it looks like!"  Angelbabe would probably roll her eyes or otherwise express that she f****** knew that already (she's sleeping currently, so I can't ask her any silly questions), and then we'd have to figure out how to get an alicorn off my damned couch.

If only MLP characters were real... :(

• Brohoof 1

I'd just... back away slowly and contemplate the situation. Likely, she'd be in the bed with @@Lunaris Adamantine and somehow, he'd not notice. I'd not know whether to giggle or not as they cuddled up to each other, unknowing about the strange situation. Should I wake her up? Should I not? How could I wake him up without her waking up so that we could discuss this situation? And why was she on my side of the bed when I had to go to the bathroom? 

After contemplating all of these questions, I'd likely end up trying to wake up Lunaris and wake up Celestia in the process instead. I would process to ask her how this was possible, if Equestria really was real, and if she was sure this wasn't a dream. After she confirmed all of these answers, I dance around the question for a bit until she'd trick me into asking her if me and my cohort could go there as different creatures. (Not ponies though) 

• Brohoof 1

Stare at her for a few seconds to let it sink in, then try and keep her mane away from my face so I don't get suffocated. :lol:

"Again? Come on, first there was the crazy aquamarine pony, then there was the rainbow tomboy. And as if those two weren't bad enough, I woke up with a draconequus sharing breath with me, and now I have the head honcho Sunbutt hogging the covers? What's next, Changelings in the shower?"

"You're out of soap."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to-oh, for..."

• Brohoof 2

When she awakens, I would give her a sumptuous breakfast. and ask about going to Equestria as a unicorn.

If she asked about other bronies, I would say, "No. There's no other bronies...its just me. Only one spell needs to be cast...on me."

and so I would go to Equestria and you would all be hatin...or rather wondering why Silverhoof got to be a new background pony.

And she would detect your lie and turn all of us in to Equestrian Unicorns, and leave you behind as a life lesson.

As for me, I would be like *SQUEEE!* And then bow. And make her tea and some pancakes. And then ask her if I could join the herd and be a loyal subject to her and Luna. And then bow and be greatful that I had the opertunity to meet her regardless of her decision.

• Brohoof 3

Probably take some pictures to ensure that I wasn't hallucinating and to have proof, touch her mane, then wait for her to wake up and ask her stuff. I'd try to get myself and some other people sent to equestria as ponies.

• Brohoof 2