Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

Oh... my god it is a F****** horse. How am I going to explain this to my family, why is she hear, and what if she is a figment of my imagination... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

*WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

awkwardly tell to her, last night was a mistake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). she needs to leave or else the paparazzi ponies might find out and start a scandal

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 2

I would question why there's a giant horse with wings and a horn in my bed.

And probably out of instinct, freak out and attack it and/or phone the police.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

If that happened, she would take up more than half of the bed, but my normal reaction would be to just grab my phone, take a photo and mail it to my friends alongside the caption "Look who just came back from a long night out at the club!" I'd then stand over her and wait 'til she wakes up. When she turns to me, I tell her, "Watch out, you've gained yourself quite the cult following" and watch the fear unfold.

Alternate reaction:

I'd connect an aux cable from my laptop to my stereo and play this at full blast:

Edited by Blackened
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lots of pictures would be taken, saved, and vaulted. 

This way if she wiped my memory, it wouldn't do any good.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, i was expecting her over, so i'd obviously ask her "So...Princess...are you ready for a all nighter?" :maud:

At that moment, epic sax music would play, because honestly, why not.   :maud:

And she'd turn to me, and give me that look, that look that tells me all i need to know..  :maud:

photobucket-1482-1329334102612.png

I'd then move closer to her politely, and...

Turn on my ps4 that's behind her next to my bed, and then we'd play Rocket League, Minecraft, GTA V & Destiny all night.

Unless she wants to play Titanfall or Halo MCC, we could do that also.  :maud:

princess_celestia_joins_in_on_a_game_of_

Chat too, i have tons of questions, like why the hell she wasn't in the last episode...

Oh, and i have lots of donuts and cupcakes she can eat too, so she will get her sweets fix.  :maud:

• Brohoof 7

I will just call Princess Luna say she left her pet behind

Only take one line from the chorus. "Why you gotta be so rude?" :P JK

Ok I have to post something to this again...If I woke up and saw Celestia in my?

princess_celestia_human__front_cover_by_
  • Brohoof 2

If that happened, she would take up more than half of the bed, but my normal reaction would be to just grab my phone, take a photo and mail it to my friends alongside the caption "Look who just came back from a long night out at the club!" I'd then stand over her and wait 'til she wakes up. When she turns to me, I tell her, "Watch out, you've gained yourself quite the cult following" and watch the fear unfold.

Alternate reaction:

I'd connect an aux cable from my laptop to my stereo and play this at full blast:

A good idea but I'd prefer the classic:

• Brohoof 1

I will react by saying. Surpreme Dictator Celestia! Getout of my bed or I'll cut your wings and horn off.

That is pretty bold considering she would possible be kicking your butt in an instant^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Celestia wipes peoples memories?

It is certainly possible, if she wanted her presence on earth to be secret. 

And at any rate it gives you a record before she asks you not to keep one, plus if she leaves, you have something to remember that it happened.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1