Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

(edited)

Does she also have Solid Snake stealth skills?

I think that is more Luna's department.

At any rate:

Confirm and record existence...

Then sit and wait for her to wake up.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

Why would you let it just sleep in your bed though? It may be a leader of a horse empire but it doesn't mean it gets privileges to sleep in your bed.

• Brohoof 2

I think that is more Luna's department.

At any rate:

But Luna could have shared her Stealth ability with Celestia, don't you think?

Why would you let it just sleep in your bed though? It may be a leader of a horse empire but it doesn't mean it gets privileges to sleep in your bed.

Any pony who wants to test out my tempurpedic bed can try it out -- so long as I do not want to use it at the same time... Well I guess I could share it in that case.

But Luna could have shared her Stealth ability with Celestia, don't you think?

Nope -- the sun is not stealthy.  It wakes you up.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would probably break down and cry and tell her how I always dreamed to see her, and ask her if she could turn me into a pony and take me to Equestria with her (and maybe adopt me, like in this one fanfic where Luna turns someone into a pony and adopts him to give him the good life he never had as a human). I think I would be unable to speak though, but she would understand everything.

Edited by Adachi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would probably start at her for a loooooong time, (I'm good at that,) and then slowly poke her. If she passes the poke test, (being solid,) I would wake her up, and ask her a ) what is she doing in my room, and b ) why, and c ) how did she get here, and d ) if there is a way to go to Equestria with her, and e ) why isn't she a human. (the portal should have turned her to a human, like in the EG movies.) And after a while I'd suddenly start laughing like a maniac, because that's what I do when I'm confronted with something insane. It's happened before. Trust me. Don't ask. :|

Edited by Midnight Frost
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably just mutter something along the lines of "oh come on now" and let someone else deal with it.

Unless it was bedtime, in that case I'd tip her out of it. It's a small bed damn it, I need sleep and I don't accept her authority in the human world!

God Save the Queen etc.

(edited)

As pure respect for her, i would leave the room and she could use my bedroom for sleeping as long as she needs. ( for whatever reason this might be ) Also i would probably be really REALLY happy, to see that the Hasbro Ponys are really real  :pinkie:  And i might get some sort of heart attack from it from the unbelievable excitement that the My Little Ponys do really exist.

Edited by Dune

I'll be spooked that a horse-sized pony is in my bed in the first place  :confused: . still, I would love to ask her questions and answering hers...... and possibly ask her to take me to Equestria  :kindness: