Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your dream vacation

Eternal Nature

My dream vacations are either to a far Northern location (Alaska, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden) or a tour through Europe and Greece.

The first I'd love to go to just because I'd love to see the scenery. I'd love to see what the landscapes look like. From the pictures they're very colorful! Also... Just to say I've been that far up North? So far the most North I've been is Cleveland, Ohio. =/

Europe... Well, I just love European history and culture. And OMG... The architecture. Also, if we went to England, I'd totally have to find me an early music store and buy a woodwind styled after the Renaissance/Baroque instruments! OMG... And instrument museums! xD

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...

Already been on it: touring the west coast of Norway by car, in the summertime, stopping at all the places of interest at my own pace.

In terms of something I haven't done yet, maybe to tour the Middle East - the culture fascinates me and some of the history even puts Europe to shame. Sadly I dunno if I'd feel 100% comfortable traveling to Syria or Iraq right now, but hopefully someday I'll get the opportunity.

My dream vacation would be spent off planet. Maybe Titan, or Callisto. If it has to be some place on Earth, I would say I would wish to vacation in Switzerland - in the Alps. If I am feeling somewhere more hot, I would visit the outback of Australia.