Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which video game character are you?

Cyan

Take the quiz here.

I had a hard time finding a quiz that didn't use HTML for the results, so you'll just have to copy and paste the text. You can only take it once, unless you're a member.

Note: On the last question with the star next to it, DO NOT SELECT YES. It'll redirect you somewhere, just don't.

I got Master Chief.

Stoic and proud, you work well with a team, but are better on your own. You love technology and exotic locales, but often are left to your own devices. Keep the helmet on, you look cooler.

Edited by Cyan

I AM LINK!! YES!!!

Link

Adventurous and brave, you are idealistic do-gooder but are often misled. You're awfully quiet and might be left handed. Go easy on the blue potion and get a new sword.

Edited by Ninja Derpy

I got:

Solid Snake

You operate alone, and love tech gear. You're frequently given tough missions and told to just plod on -- strangely enough, you're also frequently betrayed, so keep a close eye on your friends. Quit smoking -- the bad guys can smell you from a mile away.

Wasn't a great test to be honest. Not many choices and too predictable

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

Take the quiz here.

I had a hard time finding a quiz that didn't use HTML for the results, so you'll just have to copy and paste the text. You can only take it once, unless you're a member.

Note: On the last question with the star next to it, DO NOT SELECT YES. It'll redirect you somewhere, just don't.

I got Master Chief.

Same here.

I thought I'd get something like spy from TF2, but Master Chief is great too.

Yay

Master Chief

Stoic and proud, you work well with a team, but are better on your own. You love technology and exotic locales, but often are left to your own devices. Keep the helmet on, you look cooler.

I got Link.

Adventurous and brave, you are idealistic do-gooder but are often misled. You're awfully quiet and might be left handed. Go easy on the blue potion and get a new sword

That quiz is rather vague.

Take the quiz here.

I got Master Chief.

I got Master Chief too. :)

Same here.

I thought I'd get something like spy from TF2, but Master Chief is great too.

Yay

Master Chief

MASTER CHIEF FTW

I got Link. Oh, Yeah!

Really ? Master Chief is the main character of Halo.

Anyways, I got Link. :P

I AM LINK!! YES!!!

Link

Adventurous and brave, you are idealistic do-gooder but are often misled. You're awfully quiet and might be left handed. Go easy on the blue potion and get a new sword.

I got:

Solid Snake

You operate alone, and love tech gear. You're frequently given tough missions and told to just plod on -- strangely enough, you're also frequently betrayed, so keep a close eye on your friends. Quit smoking -- the bad guys can smell you from a mile away.

Wasn't a great test to be honest. Not many choices and too predictable

I got Solid Snake.

I too got Solid Snake.

Something is telling me those are the only possible three results...
  • Brohoof 4