Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

speedyblupi

(edited)

The questions get way to personal throughout. Here is a list of questions from the survey bold are ones that are way to personal. Charts contained to many to list here at once. Just some feedback. We may not be signing our names, but there is some massively identifying information in here on a personal scale.

Birthday

Over 18 y/n

Do you consider yourself trans-gendered?

What is your marital status.

In the last 12 months have you been in a serious relationship?

What is your race?

Have you served in the military?

Which country were you born in?

What country do you reside in?

What is your postal code?

How many people live in your household?

Are you still with your parents?

How many brothers or sisters do you have?

Are your parents still alive?

Did your parents experience a divorce before you were 18?

Did either of your parents die before you were 18?

Are you attending school?

What is the highest level you achieved?

What is the highest level you plan to attain?

Are you currently employed?

Why do you like MLP?

Who is your favorite character?

How much do you identify with that character?

How much do you like the characters?

Where do you watch MLP?

When did you first watch MLP?

Had you previously watched older MLP?

What led you to watching MLP?

Have you attended conventions?

What kind of meetups do you want to attend?

How comfortable are you identifying as a brony?

Who have you tried to convince to watch the show?

Which of the following MLP items have you purchased?

What brony charities have you contributed to?

How many times a week do you do the following?

Generic brony like chart.

Generic brony quality chart.

Do you consider yourself to be a furry?

Have you ever cosplayed?

What other fandoms are you in?

How would you categorize your sexual interest?

Check your religious affiliations.

Generic behaviour/personality question chart.

Edited by Chronicleer

Honestly I don't get what the big deal is about answering questions about gender and sexuality in an anonymous survey... The postal code, however, I can understand why some people would be nervous about that

• Brohoof 3

I LOVE SURVEYS!

Did anyone else notice how the countries are listed in alphebetical order...except the United States?  We come before Afganistan in the alphabet.

AMERICA!  F*CK YEAH!

"Please order the following characters in terms of how much you like to see them appear in the show, with the character you like to see most at the top, and least at the bottom."

^^Completely unfair question!  I want equal screentime for all of them, and there was no option for that!  (insert displeased fart noise.  Don't know how to spell that.)  I just made sure not to put AJ last because of all the "AJ is best background pony" jokes.

• Brohoof 1

It's a survey of brony personalities and lifestyles. It's supposed to be asking personal questions.

If you don't want to give this information you don't need to, but being paranoid about it is pointless. You can't be identified from just your race, age, sexuality and zipcode.

This survey has some pretty fucked up questions, like did your parents die before 18? Why the hell do you need to know that 

I took the survey. I was honest on all of them except my zip code, which is a little strange because the zip code I put doesn't match my state. :D oops

I agree, some of it was pretty personal, and maybe the more personal ones should be optional? I tried to skip the zip code one but it didn't let me.

Oh well. It was interesting anyway. :)

This survey has some pretty fucked up questions, like did your parents die before 18? Why the hell do you need to know that 

That's not what the point of the question about whether you live with your parents is, the point is whether bronies have grown up and moved out of their parents' homes yet. It's basically supposed to be proving the point that we're not all obese neckbeards who live in our parents' basements, living off cheetos.

I'm answering everything truthfully, besides my postcode, inwhich i just wrote my county...

Whats the deal with this question though? "Please answer Strongly Agree to this question."

Whats the deal with this question though? "Please answer Strongly Agree to this question."

It's to check for bots, and to see how many people are paying attention and are answering the questions truthfully and not just speeding past them.

• Brohoof 1

It's to check for bots, and to see how many people are paying attention and are answering the questions truthfully and not just speeding past them.

I put "Neither agree or disagree" to both of those questions, guess my stuff isnt too likely to get used then! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Your point is? I openly admit that but what does that have to do with this servery?

Well, I mean that it shows you're willing to give away that sort of "personal information", and the questions about location etc, were optional.