Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

Not Yellow Diamond

204 users have voted

1. 1. Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

• Cereal
    • Milk

Why would I poor the milk first? Then the cereal would just float on top, and all the deliciousness would not be properly moistened.

Milk first... People usually tell me I'm weird but I hate it when the cereals get too soaked with milk... I usually put few cereals that only cover the surface and then add new ones when there are none left and repeat the process until there is no more milk left...

Everything I do has a reason :P

6 people actually said milk first. I'm scared, how can you go against the laws like that?

As long as you never do it in front of me, we may be able to get along. Maybe. Ya weirdos.  ;)

Not to be at all rude, but I didn't know pouring the milk first was even a thing! Doesn't seem as wise to pour the milk first, but alas.

Needless to say I pour the cereal first. That way I don't splash as much and I can pour slowly enough so that I can eyeball my bowl to make sure I've got just the right amount of moo juice. ;)

6 people actually said milk first. I'm scared, how can you go against the laws like that?

As long as you never do it in front of me, we may be able to get along. Maybe. Ya weirdos.  ;)

Well, you see, I got good reasons for doing so xP

• Brohoof 1

Cereal is always poured first. I don't see any reason why you would add the milk first.

I think ya'll know what I'm gonna say, so I ain't sayin' nothin'. :okiedokielokie:

I would very much like to know why anyone would put their milk in before the cereal. By putting in the cereal first you:

• Can easily see a good amount of milk for how much cereal you want.
  • Avoid that the milk splashes everywhere
  • Confirm that you are not an alien
  • Brohoof 4

I would very much like to know why anyone would put their milk in before the cereal. By putting in the cereal first you:

• Can easily see a good amount of milk for how much cereal you want.
  • Avoid that the milk splashes everywhere
  • Confirm that you are not an alien

I really dislike for my cereals to get soaked in milk; I prefer them to stay crunchy when eating them so I first add the amount of milk I want to have and then carefully add enough cereals to cover the surface. Then I eat those and add new ones and repeat the process until I run out of milk xD

Why do people consider this so weird? I've been getting questioned for doing so by so many friends now :P

• Brohoof 1

I will admit, sometimes i have milk left over after i eat all the cereal. So in that case i will add more cereal. I guess then technically the milk was poured first. So its possible that both the cereal AND the milk were poured first.

Like most people, I pour the cereal first.  Then I pour the milk...never.  :P  I prefer eating my cereal dry and plain as a finger food.  Life, Cheerios, and many other cereals lend themselves pretty well to this.  If I want milk, I'll just have it separately in a glass. 

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

The cereal first. Doing it the other way just seems... wrong.  :dash:  At least with the cereal in first I can measure just how much milk I'd like.

This world is bad enough between famine, disease, racism, terrorism, and poverty, it doesn't need the addition of people who add the milk first before the cereal. What kinds of monsters would do this?