• Coke
    • Orange
    • 7up
    • Ginger ale
    • Cherry
    • Mtn dew
    • Other
    • None

What's a soda? If it's some kind of fizzy drink, we call it "Pop" here in the Great White North. :P Hehe! Americans have it tough, divided with calling soft drinks either "coke", "soda", "pop".

Anywho, I don't get much "soda" but when I do, I go for iced tea and ginger ale. Since I rarely splurge on soda drinking, I would go all out - don't want those diet crap.

• 3 weeks later...

None. I used to love soda, but overtime the taste has worn out on me. Now I think it's disgusting and it tastes too sweet. Plus it's unhealthy. D:

I work for Coca-Cola, so I'm not allowed to say anything that isn't a coke product. (That's not really true, except the part where I work for Coke)

Anyways, there's a variety of sodas that I like, mainly Sprite and other Lemony-Lime things. But my absolute favorite is actually the classic Monster Energy. I drink it fairly frequently, due to my job requiring loads of physical labor. But I absolutely love the taste of it. I don't know what it is about the taste, but nothing else really compares to it. Besides, I get to have cheap Monsters since they are a Coca-Cola product. (There's a machine that usually has them for just 15 cents)

I used to drink Pepsi a lot, but after not having it for a long while I again tried it and it was not as pleasant as it used to be. Don't know what happened there, but now I'm not really fond of Colas at all.

It's weird. I hate Dr Pepper in a chilled can but love it in a fountain drink. I hate Mt dew in a fountain drink (the fountain dew) but love IT in a chilled can. Funny, huh.

Pepsi is blasphemy around these parts! Only heathens from the Yankee North worship the false god that is Pepsi. Bow before the Church of the Holy Coca-Cola in Atlanta, and pray before the almighty John Pemberton, blessed be his name, his prophet Asa Candler, and the current leader of the Church, Muhtar Kent!

But in all seriousness, I prefer Coca-Cola over Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

• Brohoof 1

Favorites: Dr. Pepper, Royal Crown Cola, 7-Up, A&W Root Beer, Mountain Dew, and Sunkist.  

Sodas I don't like: Pibb, Pepsi, Sierra Mist, and Mellow Yellow.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

• Regular Coca-Cola (I don't drink diet sodas because of the Aspartame)
  • Mountain Dew (Original and just about every other flavour)
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Most brands of Root Beer (even store-branded stuff like Sam's Choice)
  • Original Fanta
  • Pepsi (I drink both equally :P)
  • Ginger Ale
  • Shasta
  • 7up
  • Strawberry Soda from Circle K. (That s*** is amazing)
  • If there was ever an MLP-themed soda, I'd drink that as well.

There actually is an MLP themed soda, it tastes like a cherry limeade. I found in my local shopping mall, but I'd imagine you'd have to order it online to try it.

For the record my favorites that I can drink regularly are Mountain Dew, Royal Crown, Sprite, and Barq's. I also like Ski and Dr. Pibb, but you don't see those in Kansas very often. I plan on giving Surge a try if it goes national again, I missed it the first time and have always been curious if it's actually better than. Mountain Dew.

post-33250-0-97384800-1438803666_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...