• Orange
    • 7up
    • Ginger ale
    • Cherry
    • Mtn dew
    • Other
    • None

• 1 month later...

That depends, are we talking one specific soda? If so then Mello Yello all the way. There is no single better drink!

But if mixed sodas are allowed, then here's the mix:
1/2 Mellow Yellow
1/3 Fanta Orange
1/6 Barq's Root Beer

The color should look like that of tea if you got it right. It has to be those specific ones too. No Mountain Dew or Orange Crush or the like. If you get the mix just right, it's absolute perfection. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Usually just coke for me but I love all kinds of flavors. For some reason wine connoisseurs are greatly respected but soda is for kids. More adult to be a drunk that a fatso I guess. :pinkie:

3 hours ago, Totally Roseluck said:

That depends, are we talking one specific soda? If so then Mello Yello all the way. There is no single better drink!

But if mixed sodas are allowed, then here's the mix:
1/2 Mellow Yellow
1/3 Fanta Orange
1/6 Barq's Root Beer

The color should look like that of tea if you got it right. It has to be those specific ones too. No Mountain Dew or Orange Crush or the like. If you get the mix just right, it's absolute perfection. :wub:

That's an awfully interesting concoction. How'd you come up with it?

When I can use one of those freestyle machines I make what I call a "fruit salad coke". 1/2 regular coke then divide the rest equally between cherry coke, raspberry coke, orange coke, and lime coke.

• Brohoof 1

Cola of any brand for me.

Just as long as it's not that diet or sugar free stuff. Just the good old teeth rotting, Grade A, top shelf good stuff! :-P

Pfft. Sugar free...more like job half done. Much like those small chocolate bars that are referred to as "fun size"... *rips open a bag of sugar to consume with a spoon* :bea:

• Brohoof 1

Dr Pepper, absolutely. I absolutely love that drink, and I'm probably addicted. Currently sipping one now, actually.

Aside from that, I occasionally drink a cool root beer. I don't really care what brand, root beer is just okay in my book. If I'm really desperate for a soda I'll drink a mountain dew or orange soda, but that's only happened a couple times.

I don't like Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, or 7up at all. :v

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

Melon soda

I also like certain flavour fantas sometimes I go fanta hunting for rare ones in the UK. I like grape soda too

Also dandelion and burdock

Edited by flurry

• 1 year later...

I don't drink soda too often but when I do it's cola :> Sometimes cherry coke, but often just regular cola which became Pepsi over a couple of years

• 6 months later...