JUN312

Favorite soda

Favorite soda  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Wat is ur favorite soda?

Hmmm I have lots of favorites in the Soda department! Asides from the usuals like Coca-Cola and Sprite, I like any Rootbeer brand, and Dr. Pepper. :mlp_yeehaa:

Badges

I live and breathe Coke. It's about the only soda I drink besides Dr. Pepper. 

Badges

I have a lot of sodas that I drink. Most of the time though, it's a toss up between Cherry 7-up, Root Beer or Sprite.

Badges

That depends, are we talking one specific soda? If so then Mello Yello all the way. There is no single better drink!

But if mixed sodas are allowed, then here's the mix:
1/2 Mellow Yellow
1/3 Fanta Orange
1/6 Barq's Root Beer

The color should look like that of tea if you got it right. It has to be those specific ones too. No Mountain Dew or Orange Crush or the like. If you get the mix just right, it's absolute perfection. :wub:

Badges

Just pour the Coke/Pepsi down the ole gullet.

Badges

Usually just coke for me but I love all kinds of flavors. For some reason wine connoisseurs are greatly respected but soda is for kids. More adult to be a drunk that a fatso I guess. :pinkie:

3 hours ago, Totally Roseluck said:

That depends, are we talking one specific soda? If so then Mello Yello all the way. There is no single better drink!

But if mixed sodas are allowed, then here's the mix:
1/2 Mellow Yellow
1/3 Fanta Orange
1/6 Barq's Root Beer

The color should look like that of tea if you got it right. It has to be those specific ones too. No Mountain Dew or Orange Crush or the like. If you get the mix just right, it's absolute perfection. :wub:

That's an awfully interesting concoction. How'd you come up with it?

When I can use one of those freestyle machines I make what I call a "fruit salad coke". 1/2 regular coke then divide the rest equally between cherry coke, raspberry coke, orange coke, and lime coke.

Cola of any brand for me.

Just as long as it's not that diet or sugar free stuff. Just the good old teeth rotting, Grade A, top shelf good stuff! :-P

Pfft. Sugar free...more like job half done. Much like those small chocolate bars that are referred to as "fun size"... *rips open a bag of sugar to consume with a spoon* :bea:

rootbeer , pepsi , dr.pepper , and canada dry ginger ale :3

Mtn Dew Ice is my current favorite, with vanilla and cherry pepsi as well. I also love A&W root beer.

Badges

Dr Pepper, absolutely. I absolutely love that drink, and I'm probably addicted. Currently sipping one now, actually.

Aside from that, I occasionally drink a cool root beer. I don't really care what brand, root beer is just okay in my book. If I'm really desperate for a soda I'll drink a mountain dew or orange soda, but that's only happened a couple times.

I don't like Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, or 7up at all. :v

My primary sodas of choice are root beer (I fully admit I'm an addict, haha) and Diet Pepsi (preferably Wild Cherry).