Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character's talking corner

Silver W. Valensnow

Aqua giggles a little,"Mom?"

caliber: "good thing my mom doesn't know where i am, so i only see her when i wanna. this would be too embarrassing."

• Brohoof 1

Aqua giggles a little,"Mom?"

"No idea who that is. Never seen her before in my life." :wacko:

"Yes you do know who I am. Anyway, question for you all: Do you miss your home? My little Icy moved out at a young age, and he doesn't miss home much. But he misses me of course. *hugs Ice*

"Mom...stop...please....*blushes*"

@,

Silver Snow: Euhm, Blizzey... l kinda need to tell you something... euh...

"What up?"

"Yes you do know who I am. Anyway, question for you all: Do you miss your home? My little Icy moved out at a young age, and he doesn't miss home much. But he misses me of course. *hugs Ice*

caliber: "well, i could always just pay a visit to fillydelphia when i get homesick."

rune: "not really."

Well, euhm... -sits down and looks around nervously before saying softly;- ... l love you too -blushes very badly and looks away-

caliber:  :o "uh-oh. this ain't gonna end well."

Well, euhm... -sits down and looks around nervously before saying softly;- ... l love you too -blushes very badly and looks away-

".........."

caliber:  :o "uh-oh. this ain't gonna end well."

Kevin: "Woah. How do you figure that?"

Diamond Rustscythe: -coughcough-

caliber: "what?"  :catface:  "im just speaking the truth."

Demiro Desertstorm: Okay, which pony is interested in learning woodcarving? -hopes to divert attention from the awkwardness-

rune: "right here!" *trying to help her in her mission*

Demiro Desertstorm: Okay, which pony is interested in learning woodcarving? -hopes to divert attention from the awkwardness-

"Um.. I think that sounds kind of nice." She tries to distract herself from the awkwardness.

"Um.. I think that sounds kind of nice." She tries to distract herself from the awkwardness.

"Pssh, who needs wood. How about ice carving? *makes giant ice sculpture of Rarity* Isn't she just wonderful? :wub: "

rune: "right here!" *trying to help her in her mission*

Demiro Desertsorm: Well, l am offering a 4-week course to learn woodsculpting. at the end l will showcase the statues in the Royal Canterlot Museum for demonstration of native art.

Demiro Desertsorm: Well, l am offering a 4-week course to learn woodsculpting. at the end l will showcase the statues in the Royal Canterlot Museum for demonstration of native art.

rune: "like this?" 

*holds up a carving of a lion* 

"i made it when silver first suggested it. granted, the mane could use a few more hairs, but who has time for that?"

*tosses it aside*

"Pssh, who needs wood. How about ice carving? *makes giant ice sculpture of Rarity* Isn't she just wonderful? :wub: "

Aqua looks at him with a hint of fascination. "Ice sculptures?" She smiles. :adorkable:

Silver Snow: -tries to compose herself and sighs- l'll be... in the restroom, back in a few minutes, if anypony needs advice, ask Demiro Desertstorm -stands up and hastily walks away-

Silver Snow: -tries to compose herself and sighs- l'll be... in the restroom, back in a few minutes, if anypony needs advice, ask Demiro Desertstorm -stands up and hastily walks away-

rune: "...shes unhappy."

*he looks super-concerned*

"i can tell."

*he starts to follow her*