Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character's talking corner

Silver W. Valensnow

(edited)

Silver Snow: -tries to compose herself and sighs- l'll be... in the restroom, back in a few minutes, if anypony needs advice, ask Demiro Desertstorm -stands up and hastily walks away-

Aqua looks at her with worry. She thinks about stopping her. She then gets up and starts to follow her.

Edited by TwilightAqua

Aqua looks at him with a hint of fascination. "Ice sculptures?" She smiles. :adorkable:

"Look at this! *make ice sculpture of a ball and throws it* *ball breaks against wall* Eh..."

Silver Snow: -tries to compose herself and sighs- l'll be... in the restroom, back in a few minutes, if anypony needs advice, ask Demiro Desertstorm -stands up and hastily walks away-

Kevin: "*stops her* You alright? What's wrong?"

Silver Snow: -walks towards where she said she would go and closes the door behind herself quickly-

rune: *stops at the door*

*pulls out a guitar, and simply starts strumming a soothing tune*

(edited)

rune: *stops at the door*

*pulls out a guitar, and simply starts strumming a soothing tune*

Kevin: "Good plan. If you start singing, maybe she'll love it, then you, and then she'll feel better."

Aqua looks at Rune with a concerned look.

"Trust me, that ice kid is too young for her anyway."

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Silver Snow: -Hears it from within and swallows, eventually moving with the rythm, feeling better...

song he's player in the guitar:

rune: "do you ever feel, like a plastic bag..."

Silver Snow: -Hears it from within and swallows, eventually moving with the rythm, feeling better...

... and wipes the tears from her eyes, looking up and taking a deep breath before coming out again, acting as if nothing had happeened.

... and wipes the tears from her eyes, looking up and taking a deep breath before coming out again, acting as if nothing had happeened.

rune: *follows her still strumming his guitar*

"drifting through the wind, wanting to start again..."

rune: "do you ever feel, like a plastic bag...

"Aaaow! That song sucks! :o "

"Shut. Up. Ice. This song is cool, and you are unfit for this mare."

"Yeah you're right. -_- "

Spoiler

rune: "do you ever feel, like a plastic bag..."

[[ not able to review the spoiler ]]

(im sorry, what? i...couldn't fully understand that post :adorkable:)

Silver Snow: Well, l like it, Rune!

rune grinned a bit. 

"do you ever feel, like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?" he continued his singing.

Silver Snow: Well, l like it, Rune!

@,

IB: "aaah! This song! *covers ears and cringes on ground*"

Kevin: "See Silver? That kid can't even handle a difference of opinion, nor is he aware of the awesome art of this music. Rune here...*pats Rune's shoulder* is the kind of stallion that a mare like you should go for...*whispers to Rune* keep it up, you're winning this one..."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Silver Snow: -walks to lB and says with a small voice;- "l am sorry, l shouldn't have"

rune continued his singing, since apparently kevin and aqua liked it.

"do you feel already buried deep, six feet under and no-one seems to hear a thing~"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Silver Snow: -walks to lB and says with a small voice;- "l am sorry, l shouldn't have"

"No problem....I'm too stupid and silly to be in a relationship yet anyway.. *laughs* Why do you think I've been asking for romance help? I got a date soon, and look at me. I'm 2 steps away from bombing it. Doesn't mean we can't be friends tho right?"

*cringes at that horrible song*

Kevin: "See Silver? That kid can't even handle a difference of opinion, nor is he aware of the awesome art of this music. Rune here...*pats Rune's shoulder* is the kind of stallion that a mare like you should go for...*whispers to Rune* keep it up, you're winning this one..."

-looks away from lB, who has his ears covered and to Rune, who is playing the guitar, switches a few times between the two, gazing at each for a few seconds before sighing and walking towards a chair to sit in and think-