Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Crystal Of Darkness

Skylord Nexus

@ @@The Down Trotten

Helvard thundered toward the entrance to the castle ruins, making sure everyone behind him was keeping closeby.

"Everypony get inside!" He ordered, standing at the ruins to usher everyone in and make sure they were safe. He would enter last and try to barricade the entrance as best as possible.

But as they were running into the ruins, Aria tripped over a rock and shattered every bone in her body. In her final moments, she looked through the canopy into the sky and with a dying breath said...

"Rest in prinse sweet prinse 2015-420, 2spooky4me."

And she died.

• Brohoof 2

Awilix smailed at Healverd order and walked right pased him,but as soon as she looked around,and thinked how this was way too easy.She thinked thet at list something would come up along the way,but then small smaile appred on her face and she thinked thet she should not think about this,maybie this safe pass was gift from her godess after all.

As they approched the castle of the two sisters the big door swung open and i guard apeard and saluted at them "Welcome! Please come in and make yourselves at home , we have prepared you sleeping quarters and food if you wish to eat or rest." The guard then kept the door open for the group to enter.

As guard finished talking Awilix slowly got close to Helvard and whisper in his ear "My godess never said noting about guards,they said its abandon castel.This could be a trap." Awilix smailed at guard thet is welcoming them,trying to cover up her fear.

Helvard tilted his head at the guard, mainly for his being there in the first place. He had heard nothing about sleeping arrangements either.

"We were not told to expect housing here," He informed the guards, though not in a threatening tone, just speaking honestly, "but our thanks for your help."

The guard gave a nervous chuckle at Helvard "Yeah origanally no there wasnt going to be any food or accomidations but Celestia thought it best for us to set you some up, after all the Everfree forest is a very dangerous place." The Guard than gave a small bow as Helvard thanked him "You are very welcome sir. Now including me there are only 5 guards in the castle but if you need anything just call for one of us however i can not say how long you may have to wait."

'If this guys are all ready here,whay are we still needed to pick up the relic....This dont add up' Awilix thinked to her self as she still smailed at guard,then she looked at Helcard and thinked 'Is he going to trust this?Am I going to need to help him this time....' Awilix almost laugh at lest part -help some one. From were did thet comed from she thinked,but quick as her maid shifted away she snaped back to her original thinking,about this just been a some not so thinked true trap.