Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Crystal Of Darkness

Skylord Nexus

Bjorg had been silently following them all, and grinned slightly, coming in between Awilix and Aurai very suddenly.

"So, Awilix, Aurai;" Bjorg said cheerfully (letting them  know she'd been eavesdropping), stretching her wings and patting their backs with them, "it's a positive pleasure to meet such fine ladies like yourselves. I am BJORG." She spoke the last bit very loudly, and several ponies looked at her strangely. "And I am quite looking forward to getting to know you all a little better..."

She wasn't bothering getting to know the others. She'd learn about them when she fought with them. These two were the pretty ones, after all...

(edited)

As Bjorg taped Awilix on back with her wing,Awilix jumped forwered.As Awilix land she pulled her spear and slamed stick on ground,and pointy part with moon cristal aimed right under Bjorg nech "As I said.Do not toche my!" Awilix was angry because she thinked she already said this to Bjorg.But she never said it to her and so could she could not know thet Awilix hate when other toche her.

Edited by Primordus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aurai did nothing but stand still. She never really got this kind of attention and so did not know what to do with it. The only thing she did was blush. She stood there frozen for a moment, looking at bjorg when she finally said something. "It's...uh.i-it's..nice to meet you bjord." She said nervously.

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Unicorncob,

"It wasn't that bad. Other then my eyes and mane, I do sometimes have have episodes. And going made two more times after that didn't really help it." She chuckled, She tried scratch behind her ear through her hood, but she couldn't really get it. So, feeling a little more at eas, she pulled her hood down.

Her mane was long and black with gray streaks and she had three thick gold earrings in her left ear. Witch she scratched, making them jingle again. She looked up at Helvard with a smile. "Like, now I have a tick that makes my ear itch a lot."

Oh, damn, Bjorg has messed up, Bjorg reflected, cocky grin turning to a grimace at Awilix's reaction.

Bjorg coughed awkwardly. "Nice to meet you, too, Aurai." Bjorg said, immediately very awkward. Aurai clearly needs space! I mustn't be too forward. Bjorg mused, otherwise she will denounce me as a creep. "I will subtly leave the conversation to find the big stallion!" Bjorg announced, very proud of what she was doing to get out of the conversation. "Until we meet again, fine women!"

Bjorg made a tactical advance backwards to where the Helgar pony was. She probably should apologize to Awilix... she didn't want to ruin any chance for any sort of bond with her... but... but tBjorg does not apologize! The Blood-Storm need never apologize! Bjorg reflected, almost sadly.

She almost tactically advanced backward straight into Helgar, who was talking to the cloaked mare. She turned around.

"Hello, Helgar! I am BJORG!" She said. "It is a PLEASURE to MEET YOU!" She began instinctively raising her voice as she continued. She turned to the cloaked mare, who she still didn't know. If a mare was cloaked, that was definitely not an invitation, after all. "AND WHO ARE YOU, FRIEND? I AM BJORG." It was tradition, after all, to get progressively louder as one spoke. And get louder by several degrees each time one says their name.

(edited)

Awilix looked as big griffon gone back to look for rest of team.Awilix returned her spear on her back and thinked 'Whay they must toche my.' Awilix gone with her hoove tru her mane,and thinked 'Good she did not destroye my mane with her ugly wing' Awilix turned and looked as Bjorg walked away and said to Auria "How rude creature,and she did not said soory." Awilix had sinister smail on her face "I sware im going to kill next thing thet toche my."

Edited by Primordus

Helvard raised an eyebrow with a frown, more out of concern for Mezra's wellbeing than discomfort. As she removed her hood, he could get a good look at her true face. She looked...surprisingly healthy, considering her tampering with the dark arts.

He slightly perked up as the griffon, Bjorg as she called herself, practically screamed into his ear. He wasn't fazed; he was used to such behaviour from the foals, and even most adults, back home.

"Well met, Bjorg," he smiled, and bowed his head, "I am Helvard Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North. I believe you come from there also?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,@@Little Red,

When the griffon came over an  introduced herself, rather loudly.  Mezra shrunk down to the ground from the sudden shouting. Her hooves were on top of her head as she trembled a little. But she started to calm herself down and slowly looked up at the griffon. She could tel that the griffon didn't really mean any harm, she was just loud.

"M-Mezra Umbra, Necromancer."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@primordus

Aurai looked at bjorg with admiration. "What an introduction. I could never do something like that. No shame, such self confidence." She thought to herself. She kept looking at the griffon until she realise she was starring and quickly turned away, towards Awilix "I've actually seen ruder creatures. She was just being herself, I think that's just the way she meets new creatures she likes. I think that's okay, don't you?" Aurai said, finally seeing the other side to it all.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Awilix looked at Aurai and started "Well if thet is the way she meet creature she likes,I dont whant to know how she meet thos thet she dont." Awilix turned her look back at dore in hope thet she will see others coming out,but no luck.No one was coming out.Awilix was geting board of all this waiting.

• Brohoof 1

Aurai could see that Awilix was getting a bit inpatient so she stepped towards the others. "Uhm...i-i don't mean to be rude or anything but might it be best we get going. The princesses did say we need to hurry. I mean, if yer ready, if not that we can wait of course. No problem." Aurai said, her voice getting softer, probably too soft in the end.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Unicorncob, @@Gloomfury,

Bjorg looked down at Mezra and noticed that her face no longer had it's hood. Oh, my. Another pretty mare face. Bjorg approved. Okay, Bjorg. Let us try a different approach. We will win her over with our casual confidence! Bjorg thought to herself. She turned to the Helvard Shatterhoof of the Frozen North.

"IT IS AN HONOR TO MEET YOU, HELVARD SHATTERHOOF!" Bjorg cawed, even louder than before. "THE FROZEN NORTH SOUNDS LIKE A PLACE SIMILAR TO MY HOME. I LIVE TO THE SOUTH OF EQUESTRIA, ACTUALLY. BUT ONE OF THE CLANS THERE HAS MADE THEIR HOME IN A PLACE SIMILAR TO THE FROZEN NORTH, I BELIEVE."

She turned to the gorgeous griffin from before, who had approached them in a frightened way. Had she said something?

"EXCUSE ME, LOVELY, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?" Bjorg asked, very concerned.

Edited by Little Red

@@Little Red,

Aurai took a few steps back from the screaming. "I said that it might be best for us to go. You know, to the crystal empire, since we're in a bit of a hurry. Time for chitchatting after maybe?" Aurai said in her shy voice. "Again I don't want to be rude, if you want to continue your conversation that's right too."

@@Little Red

Helvard blinked, eyebrow raised at the...incredibly boisterous griffon. Not even at the many feasts at home had he heard someone scream so loud for so little reason. He was sure half of Canterlot could hear her right now.

She seemed to be unnerving the others, especially Mezra, who had practically shrunk from her presence.

He turned to Aurai, acknowledging her request, and gave a single nod.

"Aye, perhaps it is best we move on," He agreed, "The Crystal Empire is quite a journey from here, I would imagine."

(edited)

"So...uhm...shall we go then?" Aurai said shy and awkward as usual. She stood there looking at everyone, waiting for an answer or a sign to start walking, traveling to the crystal empire. The thought of travel so far scared her but yet it felt exciting as well.

(Might be time for that time skip, nex)

Edited by Pucksterv

As everyone was prepared they set out to the Crystal Empire.

By the time they had arrived it was dark and there seemed to be many guards patrolling and two guards stood at the gate. Everyone would be able to get in but if they took it the right way it might turn out better for them. 

Awilix looked at her spear,it was glowing,like evry night.She then looked at all thos guards an said toothers "What is a hold up,thos two.." next word she said with almost anger "....alicorns..." and then contineu with almost normal voice '...sended us,so guards will let us pass no problem." Awilix said this but did not made a hoove step from place she was.

Through their time traveling to the Crystal Empire, Mezra pretty much kept to herself and red and  played with Lucy, but she made herself promise to try and get along with the others. When they  pulled into the station she followed the others. She noticed the mare with the interesting spear, Awilix was her name? Stand alone, looking rather fed up about something. Thinking she could help her ease her mind a little, she walked over to introduce herself.

She approached her from the side so she could see that she was going towards her. Mostly because she didn't want to spook her  and maybe end up getting skewered by her spear.  "U-um, hello. Is everything alright?" She asked her, trying to resist pulling over her hood. 

Throughout the trip to the Crystal Empire, Helvard kept rather quiet unless he was needed for something. He kept mulling over how the Princesses acted; it was so...unlike what he had heard about them. He was always told they were caring, benevolent rulers, but back there, they seemed to want nothing to do with this group.

At the gate into the territory, guards were patrolling the perimeter. As if they were watching for something. Being a natural leader, he felt the duty to step forward and present himself and the others.

"Good evening, crystal guards," He began, putting a hoof to his chest and bowing his head, "I am Helvard Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North. My companions and I seek entrance into your kingdom, as we are under special orders from the Princesses Celestia and Luna."

(edited)

Awilix looked at Mezra as she started to talk to her,and after she finished with smaile on her face started "Yes,everything is just great here." Awilix made couple of hoove steps to a side as Helvard started talking to a guards,she did not whant to be frst on a fight line if this guards from moon godess imposter atacked her and her team.

Edited by Primordus

Bjorg had been delighted simply watching her companions. They had all been extremely quiet on the train, and she'd given up on making conversation rather quickly, but enjoyed seeing all the pretty faces. And Helvard.

She strode up directly behind Helvard to give him support in intimidating the guards to let them in, puffing out her chest and feathers rising on her back a little threateningly.

(edited)

@Little Red, @Unicorncob,

Aurai was mostly quiet during their travels to the crystal empire. She could still feel the awkwardness hanging around in the air. Most of the time she was looking at Bjorg. For some reason she admired her a lot and could not get her out of her head. Such bravery.

Aurai was now standing next to helvard who was speaking to the guards. Aurai kept quiet, not wanting to say anything wrong.

Edited by Pucksterv

@,

Mezra got more relaxed when Awilix smiled. "Oh, it just seamed like you were angry. But I can understand. The princesses were pretty mean. And I overheard you refer to Luna as the moon goddess. Um...By any chance do you belong to the Lunites tribe? I've read stories about them and that they worship the moon. I've found some old tablets that mention your tribe."

Awilix was preparing for annything when Mezra asked her onces more,Awilix listened but did not lower her guard.After she finished Awilix started,but did not look at Mezra,she looked at guard "Yes,I come from Lunites.And yes I am angry at thet imposter.Thet was not my godess." Awilix stoped for a moment and looked at Mezra "You know so much about my,and yet I know onli your name.So if you dont maind I would love to know something about you."

(edited)

"Sure, I don't mind. I'm a Necromancer, I also know all kinds if dark and forbidden magic. Along with that I love learning about all kinds of things. Like history, other cultures, other worlds, the afterlife, creatures of all kinds. Cause of that I've had many adventures. I have also found many things that kinda ties into what we're going to be doing. Oh, I am also technically 2,025 years old. Long story."

Edited by Gloomfury