Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen profile view counter

碇 シンジン
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

You just have to be patient. They update eventually.

They updated at least once a day before it hasnt updated on recent days so there might be some issue with it

Maybe no one is looking at the profile for a while.

Recent visitors and my flag counter show that there have been visitors on my profile.

I've noticed the same thing. And recent visitors proves that my profile isn't just deserted.

• Brohoof 1

Since I didn't have a frame of reference to confirn I need to do this. 

As of 7/2/15 at 2:26  PM EST

QjXNnZR.jpg

I will come back in a day to confirn if there is a change or not. 

• Brohoof 1

They should just get rid of the profile view count as a whole. I've always wished that they would but that's just me.

• Brohoof 1

They should just get rid of the profile view count as a whole. I've always wished that they would but that's just me.

We did something similar to the time online. I would edit it out but we would need to receive a lot of support before I consider changes to the member profile page. 

• Brohoof 4

This is my current counter. I waited a few extra days. This is a confirmed issue. I will be opening up a report for the dev people and pinging our sysadmins. 

2d46de615a.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

For the past few weeks, my pageview counter has been sitting at 950. Before, it seemed to climb about five to ten views a day. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. It doesn't bother me too much, I just thought it was a bit odd.

• Brohoof 2

I believe this issue is reported to the dev people atleast i got that kind of impression on the other thread=)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/132208-profile-view-stuck/

This is my current counter. I waited a few extra days. This is a confirmed issue. I will be opening up a report for the dev people and pinging our sysadmins. 

sig-3910414.2d46de615a.png

I can confirm it. On my blog, I do monthly updates about my forum statistics

From my last one(3rd july) my profile view counter was on 666.99 views

15 days later, on my profile it says:

And the last visitors aren't from 3rd july.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Same with me. Mine's been stuck at 3 ever since I joined, I think. And I sure as hell know that there's been more than 3 people who have visited my profile. Lmao.

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks to whoever fixed it for me!

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 1

This appears to be functioning currently though I am not sure yet why it broke and why it suddenly resumed, but all missing views appear to have been accounted for.

• Brohoof 3