Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How often do you shower ( or bath )?

Noei

About two or three times a day (I pick tomatoes for a living and come home from work smelling of tomato plant) so once before work, once after work, and if I still smell of tomatoes (it penetrates everything after a while) like today, I'll have another shower before bed ... The stuff is impossible to get out of you fingernails ... :(

• Brohoof 6

I shower once a day, normally before bed as my flatmates generally shower in the morning - so doing it later means that I don't have to queue  :lol:

I have been told that normal people take like 5-10 minutes to shower? I don't know how they do it, it takes me ~30... ^-^' (Which is especially why I feel like I'm wasting time/water if I do more.)

Kinda related - showers are a great time for philosophical thought, if everyone pondered important life topics while in the shower, the world would be a better place  ^_^

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

I shower once a day, normally before bed as my flatmates generally shower in the morning - so doing it later means that I don't have to queue :lol:

Kinda related - showers are a great time for philosophical thought, if everyone pondered important life topics while in the shower, the world would be a better place ^_^

This is true, very true. I've had hour long discussions and arguments with myself or fictitious representations of real-life people while in the shower. Actually it kinda happens often.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 5

This is true, very true. I've had hour long discussions and arguments with myself or fictitious representations of real-life people while in the shower. Actually it kinda happens often.

I know that I sure am a fantastic at debating while in the shower, against all those fictitious people trying to argue with me  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Everynight before bed, mostly because I somewhat feel 'fluffy' when I lie in bed. :squee:

I try to shower every other day, or at the most every three days. Any more than that and I feel disgusting.

Kinda related - showers are a great time for philosophical thought, if everyone pondered important life topics while in the shower, the world would be a better place 

This is true. I've come up with some of my best ideas while taking a shower.

• Brohoof 1

During the Summer months, I shower twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night to help me cool off so I can sleep better.

During the fall and Winter, I shower only once a day because I don't really go outside that often (I hate snow -_- )

• Brohoof 1

I don't tend not to sweat  a lot so I generally don't get dirty to easy. I wash probably once every 2 or 3 days and usually at night, if it's in the morning then it's because I really smell bad. I am generally a very clean person but the same cannot be said for my room haha. Maybe one day I'll evolve enough to start dusting my room but for the mean time it's welcome.

Usually once a day, but when I am tired it is once every two days. I don't sweat much, if I skip a day I am not going to get smelly provided I use deodorant. But even then, I still feel uncomfortable if I don't shower everyday.

Kinda related - showers are a great time for philosophical thought, if everyone pondered important life topics while in the shower, the world would be a better place  ^_^

I can relate with this  :derp:, I do think about different things during shower.

My showers usually take 10 to 15 minutes, though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My showers usually take 10 to 15 minutes, though.

I don't know how you can stay in there for a short time... I shower for an hour. XD

Edited by Guest

Generally once every 2 days but more depending on the season. If I'm hot or sweaty in the summer or something then I'll shower more. England's generally cold though. I try not to wash my hair more than once every 2 days though because it gets quite dry and fluffy if I do and I can't stand it. It gets itchy and irritating and I hate it.

Every morning for certain. Going into work with my bedhead is not feasible and it kind of jolts me awake. If I decide to do some exercises, I take a second shower because I'm usually pretty drenched...