Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

Link to OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/132529-legends-arise/

Celestia stood on the Balcony. ”So it’s war you want” Said Celestia with a depressed sigh. She turned around to her guards ”It’s time” Said Celestia. The guards nodded, and cleared the path

for Celestia. Celestia stood infront of a summoning stone ”i don’t want to do this, but i have no choice” Said Celestia, with another depressed sigh. She looked at the stone again, and spoke with her most assertive voice ”Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past, i summon you to help me defend out fair land” Shouted Celestia and unleashed a beam of pure power on the stone

The Griffon king walked back and forth in his chambers ”I need more soldiers” Thought  king blazing skrimish. He looked out of the window, and noticed the beam Celestia used. Skrimishes eyes widened ”So you are going for your greatest warriors, eh? Well so will i!” Announced Skrimish, and ran down his basement. He searched for the stone, and found it in his vault. He took out his blazing, magicly enchanted sword out, and shouted ”The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!” Shouted Skrimish and fired a fireball at the stone

Chrysalis was not satisfied ”The griffons, and the equestrians, have summoned there warriors” Chrysalis, looked at her chest. Then her eyes widened  ”Of course! I have some old allies i can contact.”.” She ran over to the chest, and took out a scroll with all her allies ”Yes this will do perfectly” Said Chrysalis, with a dark chuckle. She began to shout ”My fellow  changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour. Come forward to me, if you accept my request! ”Shouted Chrysalis and fired a beam in the sky

Edited by blazedtime

Shelevan breathed, the darkness of the space behind her eyelids providing a measure of emptiness and calm, especially with the realization that opening her eyes would show her a legion of herself, in a mediation pose long forgotten, doing techniques that only recently returned to mortal times.

So, in this darkness, all she had to do was breathe. Breath, think, and be at peace. There was nothing to worry about, after all. There was no issues in Equestria, or the Griffon Kingdom, or the Changelings, or the Seaponies. If there was, they would have sent a runner. She had offered her services to all three races, but all three had politely declined when she asked. At least for the moment, as they each ensured to make known to her. Maybe they were scared.

Shelevan snorted to herself. Of course they were scared! Who wouldn't be scared of a mysterious pony who was forced to wear a parasitical mask, even if she was a specialty of the light? With a sigh, she returned to her meditations.

That was... until a voice boomed out in her mind, a psionic message that echoed across the world.

”Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past! I summon you to help me defend out fair land!”

It was undoubtedly the voice of Celestia, the eldest of the Sisters and the (somewhat) more dominant one. Shocked, Shelevan opened her eyes and looked around, half expecting her to be in the room with her. She wasn't, so she was greeted with a dozen images of herself, looking back through the mirrors of the central chamber of the cathedral. She started to take a breath and slowly let out a sigh when she heard a second voice, this one jubilant and prideful.

”The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a precision like no other, i summon you!”

At this point, Shelevan was running for her personal armory, preparing her personal effects and preparing her swords and other battle gear for the ritual of summoning. There was something dreadfully, dreadfully wrong...

She was almost not surprised by the third voice booming out, this time, the imperious and dreadfully powerful Chrysalis.

”My fellow changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour! Come forward to me, if you accept my request!”

At this point she stopped. The three would never call all of their warriors at the same time without warning without...

With a sigh, she sat down and put a hoof on her face. They were fighting each other. No wonder. Shaking her head, she returned to her central chamber, retrieved her slippers and slipped out the door, preparing herself at the doorway in a hidden place. They would send a runner for her. They always would. And she would wait and get all of the sides of the story before she would dedicate herself to anyone cause. But, either way, she was about to have guests, and she wanted to have a good look at them long, long before they saw her...

(edited)

Banner how was walking around ponyville at the time trying to find a good weapon sales pony heard a loud thoum coming from canterlot. she looked up at it and saw a beam of light coming from the castle. oh crap Celestia needs me this is a big problem, I thought it was only the griffons and Changelings at war she thought wait were they the ones how stole the things from equestrian? that's why Chain's shipment didn't get to dodge city! she was pretty pissed about this and knew that she had to get to Celestia as soon as possible. she started to dash to the train station when she saw two other beams coming from the griffon and the changing Kingdome so she knew they were doing the same thing 

(Chain is a weapon smith, and that's the only time you will hear of him)

Edited by Yoshikupo

As Yennefer was walking down the streets of Canterlot carefully inspecting her surroundings as always, She was thinking abut the roumors about Equestria being plunged in to war.

She could always hope, There was alot to gain in a war both for her personally, And for Equestria.

Suddenly she could hear a loud voice in her head, ”Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past, i summon you to help me defend out fair land” the voice shouted, "Without a doubt Celestias" she though.

"So it is true" She quitly said to herself, She grinned and slowly turned around and started walking back to the castle.

Thunder watch the wise POV

Thunder watch sat on his wooden chair, way over in the crystal mountains i wonder how the fight goes Thought the immortal wizard. He took a sip of his home-brewed tea 

”Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past, i summon you to help me defend out fair land” echoed the voice of Celestia in his head "Someone who actually had the guts to ask me for help? Now that's a new one" Said Thunder and began to pack his things. Until he heard another voice ”The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!” Came the raspy voice of Blazing skrirmish. Thinder watch paused, why are there 2 people summoning their warriors at the same time!? Blaze was about to think about who he wanted to aid untill ”My fellow  changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour. Come forward to me, if you accept my request! Thunder watch face palmed "Of course! These bloody morons are going to create a gigantic war!" Thunder watch shook his head "I need to do some research on this...war before i join anyone" Said Thunder with a groan

Slashing Inferno POV

Slashing inferno, sat at home in the everfree. He twirled around his dagger, while reading a good book. ”The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!” Heard Inferno "Well looks like i have to go" He took on his jacket, and put magic into it making it burn. 

He focused some magic and created a portal made of fire. "Be right there my lord!" Shouted Inferno while drawing his sword and walked through

Nefarian/Deathwing POV

Nefarian flew through the air "Looks like no one dares to approach me" Said Nefarian with a chuckle that sounded more like a rumble "like usual" Suddenly Nefarian heard ”The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!” Nefarian allowed a smile to creep unto his features. "Looks like i have something to do now" Said Nefarian and gave a mighty flap with his wings

Amorè had been a self Exile for a long time. She meditates on keeping herself from the hive mind. She then hears the first call.

"Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past, i summon you to help me defend out fair land"

'Lady Celestia said she wouldn't use the stone of summoning without dire need. She knows I am in a place of self discovery.' I think as i move about the ancient ruin near the Crystal empire.

What I find is, the ancient momolog of the great Flutterling empire. 'Flutterlings Blessing help by the Crystal Children. Flutterlings Honor held by thise who guide on the breeze. Flutterlings Heart held by the chosen of Venus. Bring them together by the high throne of Love Crystal and the ancient blessing of Venus will restore her children.'

"I know of these ponies. The Crystal Ponies must hold the blessing. The Breezie must hold the honor and the Equestrians hold both the Crystal throne and the heart. I must take these before the princesses. This could be the key to stopping mother's dark intentions.

Then came the second call.

The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!

'Him too. Something must be wrong.'

Amorè thinks as she claims her Pegasus form and proceeds home to the empire. She had meet Cadence and Shinning two months ago. She smiles knowing friendship with them is close. She also knows they can send to Celestia word of her discovery.

The the dreaded third call came.

My fellow changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour. Come forward to me, if you accept my request!

'Mother you already know your princess will not answer this call. I will bring this to a close and with the others I will protect my family and save Mother Venus' children from you.' She thinks as she bolts off to the Crystal Empire taking now the form of an Equestrian Dragon.

She can feel a presence. One she helped before. It is close but she can't see it.

Amorè had been a self Exile for a long time. She meditates on keeping herself from the hive mind. She then hears the first call.

"Heroes, legends, warriors, who has aided Equestria in the past, i summon you to help me defend out fair land"

'Lady Celestia said she wouldn't use the stone of summoning without dire need. She knows I am in a place of self discovery.' I think as i move about the ancient ruin near the Crystal empire.

What I find is, the ancient momolog of the great Flutterling empire. 'Flutterlings Blessing help by the Crystal Children. Flutterlings Honor held by thise who guide on the breeze. Flutterlings Heart held by the chosen of Venus. Bring them together by the high throne of Love Crystal and the ancient blessing of Venus will restore her children.'

"I know of these ponies. The Crystal Ponies must hold the blessing. The Breezie must hold the honor and the Equestrians hold both the Crystal throne and the heart. I must take these before the princesses. This could be the key to stopping mother's dark intentions.

Then came the second call.

The ones who wield the fire, as a master, the ones who fight with a presecion like no other, i summon you!

'Him too. Something must be wrong.'

Amorè thinks as she claims her Pegasus form and proceeds home to the empire. She had meet Cadence and Shinning two months ago. She smiles knowing friendship with them is close. She also knows they can send to Celestia word of her discovery.

The the dreaded third call came.

My fellow changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour. Come forward to me, if you accept my request!

'Mother you already know your princess will not answer this call. I will bring this to a close and with the others I will protect my family and save Mother Venus' children from you.' She thinks as she bolts off to the Crystal Empire taking now the form of an Equestrian Dragon.

She can feel a presence. One she helped before. It is close but she can't see it.

Thunderwatch, was looking around in his home for the rest of his gear. Only after he had strapped everything on was he satisfied. Then he felt 'her' presence "My goodness! This is one of my fellow friends, and she is heading for the empire", shouted Thunder With a snap of his fingers, came a cloud. He boarded the cloud and flew off. He saw Amore up ahead "Wait up, my friend! What in the world are you hurrying over?" Asked Thunder

(edited)

Thunderwatch, was looking around in his home for the rest of his gear. Only after he had strapped everything on was he satisfied. Then he felt 'her' presence "My goodness! This is one of my fellow friends, and she is heading for the empire", shouted Thunder With a snap of his fingers, came a cloud. He boarded the cloud and flew off. He saw Amore up ahead "Wait up, my friend! What in the world are you hurrying over?" Asked Thunder

Thunder sees the pink dragoness form of Amorè, a gift from her visit with the Dragon king.

Amorè turns one of eyes to Thunder. "Hello Thunder, the calls have been made. Mother seeks allies and is ready for war. I also found what I was looking for."

Amorè reverts to her Pegasus form. She then flies next to him. "I found the ancient Flutterling ruins."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Shadow Dancer was in the outskirts of the hivemind empire that was the changeling's land. He was teaching minor changelings who were sent as worthless pawns martial arts being one of the few ordered so by the queen of these lands... Ofcourse he did it with the mindset that he would live a life full of battles and war soon. He had trained several Changelings today. Both small and big, they were all stupidly bad at holding their positions. He sighed at the thought.

He was now training one of his students in the village yelling repeadtly for him to hold his stance ''You need to tighten your grip to the ground in your hind legs. Straighten up your back and be ready to manipulate the air around you to create dense air that can block arrows or other projectiles from the enemy... ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!'' he was getting annoyed even from his training at this point. Even a martial artist has his limits. Then he heard his saviour, he heard Chrysalis yell through a spell ”My fellow  changelings! I require your aid, in this dark hour. Come forward to me, if you accept my request! ” He said farewell to the apprentice and gave him a paper note that showed him and the rest what to do when he was gone... And what would happen if they didnt listen.

He started rushing over to the center of the empire and was soon there stretching his back with not even the narrator keeping up with his movements. He looked up at the narrator and said ''Stop breaking the fourth wall ye idiot'' he then went over to the castle ''Oh shut your pie hole'' he said as he didnt go to the castle but instead went around the city before ending up at the castle finally making our story able to continue to its former state ''Can ye shut up and leave me alone?!'' he yelled to nothing in the air... Everyone else thought he was crazy probably. Oh i have another appointment with Stanley.

(Get the reference... Dont know why i started doing it lol)

Thunder sees the pink dragoness form of Amorè, a gift from her visit with the Dragon king.

Amorè turns one of eyes to Thunder. "Hello Thunder, the calls have been made. Mother seeks allies and is ready for war. I also found what I was looking for."

Amorè reverts to her Pegasus form. She then flies next to him. "I found the ancient Flutterling ruins."

"Yes, i have heard the calls. But i don't know who i'll help. I'm leaning towards Clesetia because she has no experience with war" Said thunder with a sigh "But at the same time, i want to help the griffons because of there low number" Thunder shook his head, then his eye widened "Wait, did you say Fluttering ruins? My god that's amazing i haven't been able to find them for quite some time"

"Yes, i have heard the calls. But i don't know who i'll help. I'm leaning towards Clesetia because she has no experience with war" Said thunder with a sigh "But at the same time, i want to help the griffons because of there low number" Thunder shook his head, then his eye widened "Wait, did you say Fluttering ruins? My god that's amazing i haven't been able to find them for quite some time"

"I now know how to save Mother Venus' lost children. Chrysalis will fall. I will claim the hives from her. We will return to Mother Venus' side and spread her gift of love across the world."

Amorè looks overjoyed. Thunder knows that mother Venus is the goddess of love for Equestria. She created the Flutterlings. But something happened and many of the Flutterlings became what today calls the Changelings.

"Want a lift? My Dragon form is much faster." She asks.

Banner got off the train that reached canterlot which she 'helped' get the engine going from shoveling coal at an abundant rate, she was lucky that the conductor told her to stop or else they would miss canterlot. she sprinted to the castle seeing a pony in fancy attire walking to it as well but went right passed her and up to the doors she was panting like crazy and could barely speak but tried to speak with the guards out side the door "I...I came for the princesses" she paused and gulped "I come to serve her in this time of need" 

"The freedom of war" Yennefer thought to herself, She felt exited just by the mere thought of the battlefield again. A yellow mare swiftly ran by, Yennefer didn't think much of it though.

As she approached the main entrance she could see the yellow mare speaking to the guards, This cought her attention.

"I come to serve her in this time of need" she could hear her say, Yennefer stopped "Did Celestia call her here?"

Yennefer took a few more steps forward, "Who are you? And what business do you have here?" She said with a very seroius tone.

Banner still trying to catch her breath a bit heard the well dressed mare ask her how she was and why she was here "I'm Banner from ponyville, the one how has killed many a monster protecting this great land" she looked at the mare again "why is somepony of your elegance doing here in this time of celestia's need?"

"Ponyville?" she thought to herself, Not exactly the first place you'd expect to find a warrior worthy of being called in by Celestia.

She had lost the grin, And was now looking very seriously at Banner "I serve in the military.".

She looked at one of guards, "Open the gate" naturally the guards listend to their superior and did so.

Changing her focus back on Banner "After you, Banner of Ponyville"

her elegance did have a military flair to it that she could not mistake "well thank you miss, since were going to the same place let us talk because I want to know the pony how will be battling with me" she thought up a few questions "first what is you name? seems only fitting to know how you are since I told you mine" she started walking in almost getting rid of her tiredness from running a few seconds ago

"Blade waltz" she said looking forwards, As usuall she preferes to be called that rather then her actuall name.

She wasen't exactly enjoying talking to her, Though, She never really enjoyed talking to anyone. She wanted to find out what Banner could be usefull for, "What is your weapon of choice?" She asked still looking forwards.

"name it and I could probably use it, swords, knifes, spears, shields, even a halberd" she paused for a second "I may not be as strong as magic but my will keeps me going, well that's what my stepparents taught me anyway" she told her "so for you I ask you the same question"  

"I see, I prefer a lighter weaponry" Will huh, To Yennefer will wasen't a huge part in why she fought, She did it for the thrill and fun of it and her rage kept her going.

"I use a bent silver sword, Double fullerd cross section" She looked at Banner and then nodded towards her sword sheath.

"well that's great, I always keep some weapons on me just in case, I have 8 knifes in my bag" she said as they approached the throne room "before we enter, why do you fight?" I hope its for her friends or others she thought I hate ponies that do it for fun, like those hunters I fought off long ago

"I do it partly for fun, I got in to the military because of my skills as a duelist from the beginning, And partly for the better of Equestria" She actually does after all, She is and will always be loyal to the princesses. Her sister though, That's only for the thrill of the hunt and revange for the scar on her face displaying her mistake in combat for all to see. She straighten herself out before opening the room and entering.

Banner sighed, at least its not as bad as others she thought then headed into the throne room seeing all the stain glass windows as she walked throw it depicting of great ponies that she wanted to be at least half as good as them, but she snapped out of it and looked at the princess "I am Banner from ponyville, at you service" she said bowing

Yennefer looked at how Banner gazed at the huge windows, And then at Celestia.

When they reached the throne, Yennefer cleared her throat and bowed down "Celestia." she said with a very respectful tone. She then stood up, straightened herself out and focused on what Celestia had to say.
  • Brohoof 1

"WHAT!?" he had been writing his preparation speech for his Queen. "All my work... all my research, all my planning... Thrown into the dirt because of some war!? Why are we going to war?! We are in no condition and further more... just further more our image as blood thirsty parasites is only going to be hurt by this idiocy!" he banged his head on the table he had been writing on. 

After this did not produce the sweet relief, he collected himself and sighed "well if we are thrown into war, then I have a duty, and I shall serve my kind and my Queen gladly." he tightened his scarf and grabbed his speech and flew out his humble abode. 

"Of course I need to get to the bottom of this 'war' and then form there put a stop to it. I hope its just some sort of misunderstanding..." he entered the hall of his Queen a wee bit on edge, the room was filled with almost a low buzz of wings and voices. 

Even if he wasn't one of the his kinds greatest fighters he was one of the few diplomats which garnered him some...interesting regard. Making his way to his ruler he bowed "My Queen" staying bowed Ambrose spoke with timid but thoughtful words "if I may your highness... Why are we going to war? And may I go to Equestria to try to prevent unneeded bloodshed, your highness if nothing else let me buy you some time to prepare better." 

Yennefer looked at how Banner gazed at the huge windows, And then at Celestia.

When they reached the throne, Yennefer cleared her throat and bowed down "Celestia." she said with a very respectful tone. She then stood up, straightened herself out and focused on what Celestia had to say.

Banner sighed, at least its not as bad as others she thought then headed into the throne room seeing all the stain glass windows as she walked throw it depicting of great ponies that she wanted to be at least half as good as them, but she snapped out of it and looked at the princess "I am Banner from ponyville, at you service" she said bowing

Celeste looked down some of her most prized warriors. "Thank you, my faithful warriors for coming on such a small notice" She let a frown cross her features "As you all probably know, there is a war. I need you Banner, to inspect the guards, and make sure their training are top notch"

She then looked at her most skilled swordsmare "I need you Yennifer, to seek out Thunderwatch the wise. He knows all the empires weakness, and he is probably the best magic wielder in the world. You will be able to locate him in the crystal empire. Best of luck!" Said Celestia with a reassuring smile 

• Brohoof 1