Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're stuck with the user above you for the zombie apocalypse!

Rosemary Comet

says the guy not wearing armor,  no one said I was the leader, I'm just the only one trying to keep you guys alive. *I start walking towards were I left my drop pod, stopping at every alleyway and corner to check for zombies*

if any one else has a problem with me leading then they can try to survive on their own, I don't need anyone getting us killed because we're fighting over who's in charge. *I stop about 3 blocks away from the pod and point to a gas station* we can grab some stuff there if you guys wish, or continue on to the drop pod, your choice.

• Brohoof 1

got any spared armor then? 

And sound good to me, *following the  group  of ponies, a freachhorse, miscellaneous, and a stranger toward the gas station and grub all the cigs and budz*  what? i'm assumed it going to be a long night once we settle in. But then again..food and supplies is important too.....i suppose *grubbing the supplies* 

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2018 at 7:55 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

In all the people that exist in the world I had to be stuck with you for the zombie apocalypse !

I know right, its super scary.

*hides under you*

oh and boop, and you get one of these too

• 2 weeks later...

well he's dead... Moving on people, no time to mourn for the dead.

Stuck in zombie apocalypse? more like getting stuck in a "call of duty" zombie mode game. you're familiar with the levels right?

3 hours ago, TBD said:

Stuck in zombie apocalypse? more like getting stuck in a "call of duty" zombie mode game. you're familiar with the levels right?

Only with the originals, BO, and Mob of the Dead.