Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for artists and animators!

Changeling Neon

Hey Everypony. I'm Neon Beats, and I have a favor to ask, I'm looking for animators and artists for a lovely Neon Beats pic for my avatar and I need some help wih making an SFM model for my pony. I hope to be an animator soon. Thanks you guys!  :squee:

Hi. I saw your message, and I would be happy to draw something for free! I apologize profusely for not having a tablet... I can draw very well freehand on paper, and can take a GREAT QUALITY picture with no shadows or anything, so it looks as if it were computer drawn! I can also draw with a mouse, but it isn't very smooth (pixel outlines, I draw on a website, sorry!!) I think it would be best to draw it on paper, but because of my lack of tablet I will do it free if you like! I can't do it on "paint" or something like other people, but I'd love to help! I hope to get a tablet for my birthday or christmas or something... Anyway, I'd be happy to help.

you know what? I just realized I can do it on computer! I'll have it for you by maybe eight thirty tonight or sooner? Is that okay?

Im sorry, this is the same person! I just need a larger picture of your oc... can you maybe give me a larger copy of the one in your profile?? sorry...

Umm. so I realized I can actually do it on this new program I decided to download! Can I have a pic of your oc?

I might get the pic to you later tonight depending on when you give me a pic of your oc. but it will be today!! unless you don't give me a pic, but as soon as possible, I will give it to you!!

oooh! thanks, that's great!! 

but what is the cutie mark?

what's the cutie mark?

soo... I need a pic of the cutie mark... otherwise I have your pic!!

thanks@!!

sorry.. but the hair will have a little less volume because of limited space on the screen... sorry!! :(

I'm so so so so so so so sorry... but my computer glitches and the picture erased. I can do it again in maybe an hour?? I think I can have it to you by tonight, but if not you'll get it tomorrow morning... I am so so sorry... I feel horrible... Oh gosh... I understand if you're impatient... :( Ugh.... I'm sorry...

I'm really really really sorry... I don't think I can get it to you tonight. I am about halfway done with the new picture now, but I think I have to go to bed before I can finish... I will most definitely get it to you by ten o' clock sharp tomorrow if not sooner, colored and all! Again, I really apologize for my faulty computer.  

I may have to do it on paper.   but no matter what, today or tomorrow, whenever, you WILL get a high quality oc from me!! 

I dunno when you'll get the art... I just promise it will be soon and it will be good. I'm just so sorry about the glitching...

I'm almost done with the art! I just have to draw the cutie mark and upload the picture... you'll get it in an hour because my computer lags...

I'm DONE!!! I just need to upload it.
okay, got it.
Neon Beats yay.docx
Neon Beats yay.docx

okay, you can click on the file above for your picture. I drew it on the computer but couldn't upload it, so I had to take a picture of it. So so sorry! You can crop it! sorry for the bad photo... hope this works!

it's ok, it's ok! Thank you for being kind enough to draw her for me. ^_^ you dont need to apologize.

it's ok, it's ok! Thank you for being kind enough to draw her for me. ^_^ you dont need to apologize. I am forever in your debt for this. ^_^

the cutie mark is a blay button, a black circle and the actual triangle is blue, if that makes sense. XP

also, sorry if you alreadt put in the cutie mark, i'm on my DS and can't view it right away. T-T

(edited)

it's ok, it's ok! Thank you for being kind enough to draw her for me. ^_^ you dont need to apologize.

it's ok, it's ok! Thank you for being kind enough to draw her for me. ^_^ you dont need to apologize. I am forever in your debt for this. ^_^

the cutie mark is a blay button, a black circle and the actual triangle is blue, if that makes sense. XP

also, sorry if you alreadt put in the cutie mark, i'm on my DS and can't view it right away. T-T

thats okay, thank you!! But I got the cutie mark right! I colored the play button blue and the disc black. The white stuff is shine marks. you know, light glinting off the disc.. sorry if its bad..

;)

;0

=)

also, if you're done looking for animators you should close the forum.. just a tip

Edited by mistyeyedmoondancer