Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A little twinkling snowflake [private with PeytonJay]

Silver W. Valensnow

Silver paid the colt no heed, except for flicking him with her tail again and finished her preening with care. Her feathers need to be in tip-top shape. She plucked one out that was damaged and sped it out before licking the soft tisue under it to ease the irritation and started working on covering the area where the feather had been pulled. She closed her eyes as the sensation reached and sighed. She continued to work like this for another five minutes, untill she was satisfied that her work was done and then looked at Rune and used her freshly preened wings to fly above him and grab him around the torso. She had listened to what he had said, just not reacted to it. "Ready, Rune?".

Silver readied her wings and waited for a bit so he could answer. "What a trick if this works, we might be able to do things we wouldn't even hold possible! l can think of certain things, but l can tell that those will not be the only ones. What a duo we make, he is such a sexy colt that he doesn't even know how much he affects me! Well, l am going to tell him just that when we take a shower or a bath together, whatever he would like". She focusses after having mentally chuckled and readied herself by looking sharply at the window.

• Brohoof 1

rune watched her preen for what seemed like an eternity, and the whole time he marveled at how she was getting more and more beautiful. he wondered if thats how she felt about him, if she loved him more and more by the second.

he could only hope, and pray that she shares the intense love he's feeling right now.

by time she was actually done, rune was even thinking about what kind of wedding they'll have, and he was leaning towards a wedding like what shinning armor and cadence had, when she gripped him on the torso. he was even a little sad his 'show' had ended. 

"ready." he replied, standing up, and letting her lay on his back. "ill make the running start, teleport upwards, and you glide us into the window. sound like a good plan? he asked.

he looked at the window, and steeled himself. he had some time to recover some magical energy, so he was sure he could pull off a simple teleportation spell.

he ran towards the window, and leaped as high as he could. remembering the plan, he used up the rest of his magic, and teleported them higher. it should be easy to her to glide smoothly into the window...

Silver felt the teleportation and, even though it wasn't bad, she was thrown out of balance for a bit. She quickly recovered though and slightly steered back at an angle to make sure they would soar through the big window. They couldn't have gone better through the middle of the window, even though it was at an angle and Silver back flapped a bit so that she could put Rune on the ground before her tail lightly tickled over the top of his head as Silver went a bit further before she settled down.

Both their hooves had clacked on the black, Marbletile floor and she looked around, at the familiar darkblue and golden walls that surrounded the gigantic bathroom. A showerblock was prsent in the middle with adjustable heads and surrounding it were private showers with cabins. A sauna and a small dipping pool . The rest of the floor had pony-length stone plates with small walls surrounding them that sported the same beautiful Marble. Near every facility that was mentioned before were sitting tables where a few pones could sit and relax. There were three exits to the room, one to the sauna, and two larger double-doors that led somewhere else. "Welcome to the 'small' guest bathroom, Rune, this will be our bathroom for some while to come, seeing as how the princesses always let me use it how l wish".

for a while, when rune took in his surroundings, he thought that they might've even accidentally flew into the wrong window, and somehow ended up in celestia's personal bathroom.

"ah, snow, are you sure this place is even available to the publ--"

he heard her say 'small bathroom', and the rest of the sentence. 

"..." rune was quiet for quite some time. then he realized his jaw was gaping. "yours? wha...how?!" he stammered.

rune even came from a fairly rich family, and he had never known wealth like this. and then silver just causally remarks how this is a guest bathroom, like she, herself, is unimpressed by the giant room.

'is there anything she isn't amazing in?!' rune thought, 'like it wasn't enough that she was the nicest, most caring, most beautiful mare i have ever laid eyes on, but she's loaded, too?! this is literally only getting better and better!!'

he almost blacked out, he couldn't believe this unbelievable luck.

but then he realized something. what did he bring to the equation? sure, he was the stallion, the coltfriend...but she was just so much more beautiful, and it would seem that she would provide the money. so where does that leave him, to contribute to the relationship?

he knew that simply being there, and loving her each day should be more then enough, but it still felt...like just the opposite. 

• Brohoof 1

Silver looked at Rune and raised an eyebrow. "Is that so hard to imagine, Rune? This 'IS' a castle after all, had you expected anything less, silly colt?". She giggled and turned around without waiting for an answer and said; "Come, l'll show you around and then, maybe, we can have some fun in the bath after that, how about it, Mister handsome?". She looked over her shoulder once, challenging Rune to say anything else than an accept just by giving him that look.

Silver had relaxed and was able to think clearly again after the combined effort they had exercised to get into the bathroom, so, naturally, she was thinking about Rune again. "You are full of surprises, Rune, but l must admitt that you are right that this is a big bathroom. Just wait till l show you the other half where the bath is. Ooooh! We're going to have so much fun, l can tell that you are going to be surprised by even more things than the size of this bathroom. l can show you things... you wouldn't even dream of seeing, just you wait!". She imagined Rune and herself at several places, just having fun and not worrying about anything in the world and she smiled at that mental picture. lt could be the future, for all she knew.

rune was still looking around, taking it all in. "i know, but, you just seem so causal..." he murmured. 

she made that last remark, and he blushed, barely. "oh? fun? well..." he shot that same stare she gave him back. "only if you can handle it so soon after our last little session of 'fun'."

'every time she suggests something, my body just wants to comply! its like she has some kind of control over me...it was all i could do to act just as seductive.' he thought. 'i feel more...lustful around her. more happy, more energetic, more...i dont even know the name to that emotion.'

he followed her, towards the bathrooms. she seemed to be thinking about something, and he wasn't sure if she was just excited about what was gonna happen now, or later.

hopefully both.

and once again, rune found himself staring at her. it was like he couldn't get enough, and he just wanted to touch, and massage her gently, make her feel at ease...anything to make her feel better.

but, whatever she had in mind came first. and who was he to decline her that?

"now, silver, what do you have in mind?" he asked coyly, "bath...or...shower?"

(edited)

Silver giggled "l think l would prefer messing around in the shower at that. well then, let's ge- MMM!". Silver suddenly placed her hoof against her belly and recoiled in pain. She groaned hard and buckled down softly to lie on the floor. The change was instantaneous and nearly freightening to watch as her expression and happiness changed for the opposite. "Oh no, oh NO! Not now, what do l do? Another wave hit her and she yelped and gasped while lying there, stunned, feeling helpless. She tried to collect her breathing. It took a few seconds for her to relax and say; "l need to get into bed. l just felt a birthing cramp. Will you walk with me to the other side of the hall and into the room to see me there and then...". She thought for a moment to continue with; "... run to the library and find Twilight there?". Silver quickly explained how to get to the library and also told him about how big it was and how he could probably find Twilight busy in the very centre of it. "Tell her to warn Princess Celestia that l have gone into labor".

-At that moment, in the library-

"Well, that should do... just fine" the purple mare said as she put a dot behind something she had written on a scroll and let out another yawn as her eyelids tried to close themselves. The element of magic yawned again and shook her head to try and remain awake and it didn't help that Spike, her small dragon-assistant was snoring on a pile of books he had been supposed to put back while Twilight studied. She walked towards the dragon and tried waking him, without succes. "Well, l guess l'll -yawn- clear these pillows... up... myself". And there she was, wanting to scold the dragon because he slept on the job... and now she was lying down againat the side of the pile he lay on top of, starting to doze off...

Edited by Silver Snow

(edited)

rune smiled, and was walking with her towards the shower when she hunched over in pain. terror gripped him, holding him in place as she told him to walk her to the bed, and get twilight. he paid extra attention on the directions, and wanting to waste no time, forced his horn to do one more magic act. 

he teleported her directly to the bed safely, and almost blacked out. but this was the absolute worst time for sleep. stumbling, he sprinted out of the room. guards started to sound the alarm, seeing the unfamiliar face race past, but didnt pay them any attention. his only thought was making sure silver stayed safe, and sound. and to make sure that happened, he would need to find twilight. he found the library, just where she told him it was, and burst through. the librarian jumped up, startled, and said something, but once again, he didnt register it.

he ran through the halls, heading straight for the center. he remembered being here a few times as a foal, so it didnt take long at all before he found twilight, and who he presumed to be spike. "princess! wake up! its a matter of urgency!" he said, shaking her a little rougher then he meant. 

the guards had caught up, by now. "silver! silver snow is in labor!" he pleaded, "we need help!"

Edited by PeytonJay

Twilight woke by the feeling of beeing shaken hard and looked around with bleary eyes "huh, wha?". The guard that had persued Rune pulled him to the ground and said with a stern voice; "How 'dare' you disturb the princess? You are on restricted grounds and will be brought to justice!". Twilight, now more awake due to the commotion that was happening closeby, stood up and rubbed her eyes while asking with a bothered voice; "What's going on here if l might ask?" to which the guard immediately replied; "We have a sneak-in, princess! l caught this one redhoofed and l shall..." Twilight looked at the retrained pony, recognised him with one glance and interrupted the guard with the words; ".. do nothing. That's right, you shall do nothing, l will deal with this pony myself, for he is 'not' considdered an intruder" - "But..." - "But nothing, you are dismissed, Gem Vaulter". The guard released Rune and bowed before nodding and saying; "Quite right, Princess" before he walked away.

Twilight walked to Rune and offered him a hoof to get up and the words; "Rune, by the sun and the moon, what are you doing here? l haven't seen you in years and now you just stumble into my library, please explain while l make us some tea". She smiled and nudged her hoof in Rune's direction one more time to emphasize that she would help him up".

rune bounced up, after the guard let him up, almost ignoring twilight's 'help up' altogether. "sorry for my bluntness, twilight, but this is a matter of utmost importance! my friend -silver snow- is in labor, and i dont know how to treat that, and she told me to get you, and here i am, so please come with me!" he pleaded, pulling on one of her hooves. 

"she needs your help! she needs my help! she needs someone who knows what to do and im praying with everything i am that you know how to deliver a foal, or at least make it safer, or know someone who can, and i dont have time for tea, or catching up, or reasons im here, we gotta go, NOW!" he almost shouted that last bit. he was positively dragging her along, at this point, towards the door. then he dropped her hoof, and started to just sprint like he was just before, hoping that she was following him. 

'hold on, silver, help is on the way!' he thought, 'i swear, you'll be okay. you'll be okay, twilights gonna help, nothing bad'll happen...' he kept up a steady stream of thoughts that would calm his nerves, as he led twilight through the halls, back to where silver is. 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight's look became firm and she placed a hoof upon his shoulder. "Calm down and show me the way to where she is, one moment though...". Twilight walked back to the sleping dragon and hovered the glass of water that was left undrank from the bureau to above the dragon's head and inverted it. "SPIKE! WAKE UP!". The effect was instantaneous and the dragon tumbled off the pile of books. "Take a note, this is IMPORTANT! Dear Princess Celestia, l require your immediate attention, for an urgent matter has arisen. Silver has gone into labor, please find and help her immediately if needs be. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle". The dragon had difficulty keeping up, but managed to complete the letter and sent it away. "Now then, Rune, show me the way..."

Silver felt the same strange feeling as she had felt at the window and found herself to be in bed in her own room. "Wow, well done, Rune". There wasn't really much to do, since she didn't trust herself enough to get out of bed, so she started looking at the fake sealing that Luna had made for her and counted the stars. She ignored the feeling of loneliness, the feeling of being helpless in that moment. If she understood it well, it would still be some time before the foals would be born. She missed having that mindconnection with somepony, it had been great to converse that way. Now she had nopony. Maybe she would ask Rune sometime if it were possible to recreate such a connection. Oh well, it would just be waiting now, waiting for the moment that the birth was going to happen...

"its this way, sparkle!" rune said, forgetting that she was a princess, and calling her by her surname. "follow me!"

he raced, and once again, the guards glared at him as he ran, but this time he had twilight following him close behind, so they didnt do anything besides move aside once or twice. rune had registered the fact that she had sent a letter to celestia, requesting assistance, but all he could do right now was simply lead her towards silver.

it didnt take long at all before he dashed through the already-open doors, and looked at silver laying on the bed. "well, twilight? anything i should get?"

"hot water in a bowl, a towel, and maybe a few pain killers." twilight said, examining silver. "the royal doctors should be here momentarily, snow, just relax..."

rune had sprinted into the bathroom, and had gotten the hot water, two pairs of towels, and the entire bottle of pain killers in record time. he came back into the room carrying the supplies. "its like she said, silver, its gonna be alright." he said, dipping one towel into the hot water, wringing it out, and laying the slightly moist fabric on her forehead. 

• 9 months later...

Silver felt a shot of pain go through her body as she watched the goings-on, a sensation that wasn't unfamiliar to her at this point. She breathed in deeply and replied in a somewhat steady voice; "Well this is going to be fun". A muffled scream was the next thing that came out of Silver's mouth. She had bitten into the pillow to make sure she didn't assault any ears as her eyes started to leak. She managed to steady herself againby thinking of the promise of professional doctors coming and regulated her breathing to try and relax more. The stars on the ceiling slightly danced when she looked up and a sudden rush of dizziness came to her. She looked away from them immediately with the thought that she shouldn't have looked at them in the first place. Silver's stomach protested at that moment, trying to throw out, basically, nothing. It annoyed her and she looked at Rune with a begging plea in her eyes as small tears were gathering below them. Silver already knew that this was going to be very hard for her. She was still in her recovery-phase from being too thin and, even though she had become more healthy as of late, it still wasn't as much as everypony had wanted.