Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever eat Peanut Butter right out of the jar?

SolidTwilight

I like to drink warm or even hot water when I am eating it because it kind of melts the PB and lets the taste cover more of my tongue.

That does sound good.  Me personally, if I ever eat something like a peanut butter sandwich, I like to have milk with it. Milk always goes down smoothly and that works wonders with peanut butter, it is a good mix. :)

That does sound good.  Me personally, if I ever eat something like a peanut butter sandwich, I like to have milk with it. Milk always goes down smoothly and that works wonders with peanut butter, it is a good mix. :)

chocolate milk is awesome with a PB sandwich too. 

• Brohoof 1

It has been some time since the last time I ate some. I usually a little from the bottle, but I prefer it own cookies. Now this topic has made me hungry  :lol:.

I haven't done that in a while.  I don't know why but the flavour of my peanut butter tastes funny.  My mum seems to think it's fine but to me, there's just something off about it :\.  Though whenever we get hazelnut spread in the house, I'm in trouble.  It's mostly gone by the end of the day.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't done that in a while.  I don't know why but the flavour of my peanut butter tastes funny.  My mum seems to think it's fine but to me, there's just something off about it :\.  Though whenever we get hazelnut spread in the house, I'm in trouble.  It's mostly gone by the end of the day.

if it make you feel better the jar on the boddom left of the photo I posted early was just about a year old and I ate the last of the PB in it this after noon and I feel fine. PB does not go bad from what I can tell

post-27007-0-02327300-1437100838_thumb.jpg

here is a meme for you

You aren't thinking big enough. Get some of both in one spoon and you've got a Reese's <3

post-27007-0-27444400-1437101072.jpg

and a mene for you.

Flying Far, on 16 Jul 2015 - 3:30 PM, said:snapback.png

I did then I got yelled at a lot...

Then my mom started bringing home Nuttella and Marshmellow fluff and she gave up...  :lol:

No, I'm not that unhealthy, but i used to  be

post-27007-0-59741900-1437101305_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

if it make you feel better the jar on the boddom left of the photo I posted early was just about a year old and I ate the last of the PB in it this after noon and I feel fine. PB does not go bad from what I can tell

here is a meme for you

attachicon.gif447b7d4c9f08e5a5ba0c8c295ebba938.jpg

and a mene for you.

Flying Far, on 16 Jul 2015 - 3:30 PM, said:snapback.png

attachicon.gif4fb.jpg

Maybe I've just lost interest in peanut butter?  I don't know, it just tastes too "chemically" to me.

• Brohoof 1

it my just be the the brand of PB you have just sucks lol some are better then others.

Probably, my mum bought a bunch of store brand peanut butter.  Maybe it's the wrong brand(for me anyways).

• Brohoof 1

I have before.  Either because we were out of bread and / or jelly, or I didn't feel like bothering to put the peanut butter on bread or toast.

You could cut a banana (preferably ripe) in half longways and then smear PB onto both halves.  Peanut butter and banana go together as well as (if not better than) peanut butter and jelly.

I usually don't, and that's because I get healthy peanut butter with no added sugar/chemicals/other junk :proud:. Thus, it doesn't taste very sweet and is actually kinda bland if you eat it alone (some regular peanut butter is practically peanut-flavored icing :P).

I like to eat my peanut butter with bananas or on rice cakes :nom:

It's funny. You make one post about Nutella and it suddenly turns into a breakfest war. :lol:

Oh, I do. Everytime there's no bread or I can't find anything to eat - I just crack open a jar of Peanut butter and just eat it out the jar. XD

One time I read on MLP forums about a kid that ate a hole jar in one shot so he could weigh more when he saw his dietitian that day. I don't know what size jar it must have felt like he just ate a jar of lead!
 Pretty much, yeah- err, I mean... >.> <.< :blush:

Well, I used to, but since I developed the habit of eating the whole jar to get my weight up (it was so difficult to gain weight at that point >.<), I had to give up on peanut butter completely when my weight was normal again. :P I'm actually a little grossed out by peanut butter on its own, now... those were dark times... x_x

I only do, when I had nothing else to eat. I get my trusty butter knife, and eat the peanut butter out of the jar. Then if we don't have peanut butter, I do the same with strawberry jam.

It's funny. You make one post about Nutella and it suddenly turns into a breakfest war. :lol:

At least this is a war where each side is a winner :D

It is rare, but if I really crave something yummy, I might take a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it, but I'll never dip it back into the peanut butter jar because double dipping is just... a huge no-no for me, and I won't do something that I wouldn't want others to do. :P

Peanut butter with bananas on an English muffin is life though. If I do anything with peanut butter, it's that. xP

So I have been trying to cut bread mostly out of my life and I don't miss it at all most of the time (I mean what is the point of white bread? it's so flavorless and full of calories, if I am going to eat 200+ calories I dam well want to enjoy it!). anyway this leaves me with a bit of a problem when it comes to eating one of my favorite foods. What do I put my chunky peanut butter on? a lot of the time I have just been eating it in small bites out of the jar. chunky works better for this since I feel like I am eating a real food and not just a past. I have even made my own chunky by adding some other crush nuts I like such as almonds, walnuts and pecans! I take small bits and kind of spread it on the roof of my mouth so I can enjoy the flavor longer and also because peanut butter as a ton of calories and it feel like a rock in my stomach if I eat to much at one time.

One time I read on MLP forums about a kid that ate a hole jar in one shot so he could weigh more when he saw his dietitian that day. I don't know what size jar it must have felt like he just ate a jar of lead!

Just for fun here is the calorie count per jar of skippy PB

Small 15oz (425g)...........2470c

medium 28oz (793g)..........4750c

Large 64oz (1.81kg).......10,640c

the large is the same calories as about 18 McDonald's Big Mac's, 75 twinkie or 96 bananas! (that is 23.4 lb (10.6kg) of bananas!) google + calculate = fun!

I've been trying to cut bread out of my diet as well and I am having this same problem... "what am I going to put peanut butter on this week?!?" 

Some days I will just eat it out of the jar, but here are some things I've been using as bread alternatives:

-Carrots

-Celery

-Bacon

-Apple Slices

Ew, no. Peanut butter by itself is pretty bland, best to mix it with something like celery or jam on a cracker or in a sandwich.

Some of you might find this wierd, But I have never eaten peanut butter...

Ditto that

I'm allergic to peanuts so there's that. Does it taste like nutella? Haha

• Brohoof 1