Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever eat Peanut Butter right out of the jar?

SolidTwilight

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I don't usually eat peanut butter right out of the jar because my mom trained me out of that when I was young and used to leave cracker crumbs in it. Now I scoop a little out and smear it on a cracker or apple slices. If I have something like a celery stick, I might forsake my upbringing and dip it straight in since it wouldn't leave any crumbs.  

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I do, if my mom ain't looking. :ph3ar: I gotta be in the mood for peanut butter most of the time though. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Peanut butter? Such philistines you all are. :D Cashew butter, on the other hand...

Spoiler

Jesting aside, I do not. While nut butters as a whole are quite tasty, they function best as a complimentary flavor to other sensations, similar to spices and peppers. By themselves, they are merely mildly tasty, mucky nuts.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I stopped eating peanut butter, and peanuts in general because my body weight started go up at a visible and alarming rate.

I recommend not eating something that has that kind of fat in it, where the fat that you like (get addicted to) is basically palm oil fat, added to the natural peanut's fat. You'll end up looking like a peanut in front of the mirror in no time! ✌️

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...