Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best pet?

SixShooterOutlaw

Angel because he's got a personality. Can he be a jerk? Yes, but it's been shown that he cares for Fluttershy and tries to help when he can (Who's always reminding her of important times? Plus, dat training montage). I like him

• Brohoof 2

Tank or Gummy. Tank is just purely cute and the relationship between him and Rainbow is adorable. :3 Also he has a big heart. You can tell he really cares about Rainbow even with her arrogance in the pet contest. 

And Gummy is a silent genius. He is just waiting, plotting. o_o

• Brohoof 2

Has Opal ever been of any use to anyone? She's out.

Angel is a dick. Nuff said, he's out.

The owl is closer to being a secondary assistant than an actual pet. He's out.

Wenona has been shown to be obedient but has had the least amount of screen time among the final three so she is out.

It all comes down to Gummy and Tank. Really you could just flip a coin to pick the winner. They both are great pets and have good relationships with their owners.

• Brohoof 1

Winona, hands down. She's not only an insanely adorable border collie dog, but she's got utility that most of the other pets lack. She helps AJ corral other animals to keep Ponyville safe from stampedes. She is lacking in screen time compared to other pets, but I think she's made a decent impact already.

Tank is my other less biased choice because he's had quite a bit of focus for a pet, and is by far one of the sweetest.

• Brohoof 1

Gummy and Tank! :) Tank for his awesomeness and clear bond with rainbow dash, and gummy because of his monologue in episode 100 and all the great scenes with him amd pinkie! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think I'm one of few who actually likes Angel. His attitude I think gives a different flavour to the show. The one time I didn't like him was PYHD.

Edited by DashBandicoot
  • Brohoof 1