Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Evanescence IC

Redeye

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

The waiter leaves to get the order to the cooks. It's most likely gonna take a few minutes or so for the seafood to show up. Some interesting notes those mages left behind contained things such as nifty spellcasting tricks, and one note that said if you use Mythical Prisms on magic weapons, they might upgrade, generating new spells to be used at your disposal. Though, this can only happen a total of 2 times per magic weapon, and each time it creates a spell that is the next Tier of the weapon's corresponding element. (Such as, a book with Fluorescence, when upgraded, will create Starlight, and then to Sacrament.) This effect only happens to Spellbooks and Wands, but fortunately that means you don't have to go out of your way to purchase new weapons in order to get better stuff. 

After that particular note... it sort of ends. You also notice that the book is missing a few pages. Whether it might be an old grimiore or not, someone decided that some of those notes must be kept secret. But who knows? Maybe you could find these pages sometime, they might teach you some cool magical tricks.

Aaaaaand, cue the others.

Finally...he'd reached Ithagor. Next port of call would be a bath, food, then possibly stop somewhere to get his clothes clean. As he reached the city, he pulled back his hood to reveal a head of messy dark hair and a reasonably handsome face with odd markings. The breeze was welcome on his face now that he was relatively safe from long term exposure to the sun and he could afford to expose his face. He wasn't that ready to start taking off his gloves, though, no matter how much he was sweating.

First things first, he needed a bath, though. He looked around for a bathhouse or a tavern.

@@Windbreaker

It appears that the public bathhouse is only a few blocks down. The city itself seems dirty, and not as modern as you would expect. There are Beggars, Artisans, Merchants, and even Performance players all over the streets. Quite an interesting place, indeed.

@@Redeye,

'Not what I'd planned, but I'm hard-pressed for options right now. Perhaps after a bath and a clean change of clothes, I can discern my next move. I sense something will happen here soon.' He thought. He'd need to make a note of asking about a place to wash his clothes while he was at the bathhouse, though his coat wasn't the highest priority. It was his defense against the elements and washing it would just make the dust and sand stick to it.

He thought about it as he made his way to the bathhouse.

@@Midnight_Aurora

The wing preening and the bathing seemed to take longer than it should have. But nontheless you're clean, and ready to head back out into the dirty canyon city. With nothing else to do, it might be a good idea to finish up your primary goal and maybe spend an hour at the local Cafe.

Sylvana was proud of her eings and didn't mind the extra time it took to tend them. Now that she was proper and preened, she heads over to the local warden's office to drop of the necklace of a charge for the bounty.

((who the necklace belonged to and the bounty on them is your choice.))

@@Redeye,

'Not what I'd planned, but I'm hard-pressed for options right now. Perhaps after a bath and a clean change of clothes, I can discern my next move. I sense something will happen here soon.' He thought. He'd need to make a note of asking about a place to wash his clothes while he was at the bathhouse, though his coat wasn't the highest priority. It was his defense against the elements and washing it would just make the dust and sand stick to it.

He thought about it as he made his way to the bathhouse.

While he made his way to the bath house he sees Sylvana coming out of said bathhouse. Sylvana says, "Hello. Good day."

She then continues off to the warden's office for the bounty.

@@Midnight_Aurora

Upon reaching the Warden's place, the Warden himself was lodging on a chair, reading some kind of book. He closes it to look at you for a moment. "I'm guessin' you're the one deliverin' Deix's Necklace, huh? The one who stole it had a pretty good eye for jewelry..." he said. "A'ight." He placed a bag of Gold on the counter and collected the necklace.

Obtained:

300 Gold

Once she recieved her money and dropped off the necklace it was time for a meal. She heads to the local place and set at a table. She looks around and eyes the place up for her next job. She hopes to find something that allows her to find one of her missing friends. She woukd love to have them back again.

(edited)

Lux examined the torn parts of the book and looked closely at the inside of the spine where they were placed. She saw what looked to be tiny dark red-brown specks where the pages were torn. 'Uh... Ok...' She said, slightly intrigued and worried at the same time at what had been inscribed in this grimiore. She closed it and looked up as a female zephian had entered the tavern and took a seat at a table. 'Weird place for a zephian. Wonder why she's here.' Lux thought. Trying to examine this woman without making it obvious, she saw she had a staff on her. Lux nearly jumped out her seat when she saw the staff, meaning the woman was a summoner. She then began to daydream about all the cute animals that woman may have with her, not realizing she was staring directly at her while doing so.

Edited by Pinkamena Dianne Pie

While he made his way to the bath house he sees Sylvana coming out of said bathhouse. Sylvana says, "Hello. Good day."

She then continues off to the warden's office for the bounty.

"Good day, miss." He replied, driven more by courtesy than anything else. He continued onwards to the bathhouse to get cleaned up after his long trek through the canyon.

Perhaps it would be best for him to seek out information and possibly some extra money afterwards. After all, one needs information to plan and it never hurts to have extra cash to spend.

"Eugh, somethin' 'ere feels a bit off." Charles admits to himself, looking at each passerby as he stands like an idiot in the middle of a path. He shakes his head in denial, refusing to let negative thoughts enter his mind about the town. "Now, what I really need to do is get a drink!" He chuckles to himself, and continues down the path merrily, looking for anything that looks like a tavern.

@@Midnight_Aurora , @@Soullite

As you both arrive at the tavern and have a seat, waiters come to take your orders. (From the menu shown in Post #49)

@@Windbreaker

And with that, you go and do whatever you came here to do.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

That little awkward showing got you more attention than it should've. Moreso the fact that a young Penumbran woman with black hair and clothing is looking at you, possibly wondering what the hell is going on. Though, a few seconds later she returns to eating her salad.

Sylvana looks over the menu. She was never onenfor meat and fish she always found a way to live off of nature's gifts. She selects her items.

Sylvana says, "I would like a real ultimate salad, 5 churros, 2 water and 2 soda."

Sylvana pays for her meal and awaits for the next job she can get. 'Hopefully I can find one of my friends on this next job. I miss them so much.'

(edited)

Coming closer to the cafe, Uther begins to get a strange feeling in his gut. "Something's not right..." Uther thought to himself as he stopped in front of the cafe. He looks behind him expecting to see that someone had been following him but did not see anything. "Odd" Uther mumbled as he entered the cafe.

The cafe wasn't as crowded as he thought it would. "I guess it was true when they said people didn't visit Ithagor often. But why would Solaris send me to a place like this?" He thought as he looked at his surroundings. According to his observations, he was one of the few people that openly carried a weapon of some sort. This lead to him getting a few odd stares from people. He tried to not pay much attention to them. He hurriedly sat down at the nearest table hoping to prevent further suspicion from the people.

He picks up the menu and begins to search for something that would sound good. "I don't have much gold so I should avoid spending too much on food. And it may also be good to not have any alchohol right now. I would like to be able to actually do something if an unexpected even occurs." As he thought a waiter came to take his order. "Hmm... I'll take one cheeseburger and a water please." He paused for a moment. "And add a Churro to that. I believe it is well deserved after spending so much time in that desert."

Edited by Omar

Charles rest his hand on the counter, his metal gloves clinking together, tied to his belt. "Alright, lad, I want a... er, hm." He scratches his beard. "I'll have a Sublime Liquor. I feel like having a pint today." He chuckles to himself, forking over 25 Gold from his pockets. He looks around at the other people in the tavern, looking a bit suspicious. "Hrm, some wide variety of folk here, eh?" He says, trying to make small talk.

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora , @@Pinkamena Dianne Pie , @@Omar , @@Soullite

After waiting for a few minutes, each and every one of you obtain the food and drinks that you ordered. They all look really good, especially coming from a pretty mediocre city. Guess it's time to chow down! But as well as that, it's time to notice that the tingling feelings are getting stronger.

Edited by Redeye

He entered the bathhouse, approaching the front desk. "Hello?"

This would be a good to ease the stress of his journey here and possibly resupply when he eventually moved onwards. This event he sensed would likely happen soon, and he had to be here for it. After all, he dreamed of becoming a legend and having the name 'Aria Eothain' inscribed in history books. Though it would take time for such a dream to come to fruition, he couldn't do anything without venturing out into new places.

(edited)

Lux snapped out of her trance when the waiter had returned to her table and placed her food and water on the table. She quick looked around and saw a couple faces looking away from her. She shrunk down a little from embarrassment and gave the waiter the money she owed. "Thanks." She said quietly. She then began to eat her calamari. She savored the flavour as she chewed it in her mouth. A few bites later, she began to feel that strange feeling again in her spine that she felt earlier. Lux stopped eating and looked around with a look of curiosity on her face.

Edited by Pinkamena Dianne Pie

@@Windbreaker

The girl at the counter greets you. "Hello, there. If you're looking for a bath, the men's locker room is to your left," she says.

----------

Time flows on for a good 10 minutes... until everyone can hear what sounds like the rumbling of horse hooves. It feels as if a band of people are coming to the city.

Lux tried to eat more of her food, but that weird feeling she had made her stop and look around some more. She didn't like this feeling, and to make matters worse, the feeling was getting stronger. She looked around at every single patron in the tavern, the waiter, bartender, the zephian, the penumbran, and the locals to see if it was maybe another mage trying to get her. Her searching stopped when she noticed a small vibration going through her water. Seconds went by and the ripples in the water were slowly getting larger and more frequent. Then a scream from outside was heard, which made Lux jump. As she got up, she downed her water and threw a handful of her food in her mouth before throwing her hood back up and quickly exiting the tavern.

Sylvana was finishing her meal when the strange feeling came. A low growl could be heard from her staff as she got up finishing her meal quickly and heading out the door. Sylvana looks around to see what was causing the noise and the sounds she herd.

@@Redeye,

"Thank you, Miss. Is there perhaps a place I could clean my clothing? I'd like to save a little money before buying new garments." He asked.

Of course, he'd still take his bath and get clean after the girl's answer, though he'd begin to hurry as soon as he heard hooves approaching. This might be something worth checking out.

Charles raises his head to his own dismay, feeling his body slightly vibrating, feeling quite knocked up from the drink. He smacks his lips, and looks around. "Hrguh... Whuh? What's goin' on?" He mumbles, watching the woman raise her hood and exit. Still somewhat hazy (and intoxicated), he heads to the door, scratching his side.

The bandit group I've been dealing with most of the day were known as the white hand. Sadly for them they didn't last as long as they thought they would have. With most of them being killed in battle the rest were left at my mercy. Feeling quite generous today as looting four swords and a bow can make a man quite happy. Leaving the specifics to my men I bid them farewell as I left them and head off to the lonely little town.

This little misses will have quite a few things to tell me about her time in my lovely little army. Suddenly I felt a strange vibration feeling in my stomach. I shook off the feeling as I continued to walk into the lonely and sandy town. I grunted as the desert heat cooked the inside of my armor. Wearing full plate in the desert might not have been a good idea now that I'm feeling the consequences. Before I could sell my newly owned equipment to a shop the sudden cry of a person caught my attention. Gripping my war hammer I rushed towards the sound.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie , @@Midnight_Aurora , @@Soullite , @@Ranger22 , @@Omar

The City of Ithagor seems to be under attack by what appears to be Bandits. But not just any normal bandits, each of them seem to bear the Symbol of Mosthurn. What...?

@@Windbreaker

"Oh, yes, that would be the shop next do-" she was soon interrupted by a Bandit slamming down the door, with an axe in hand.

"I'd suggest that you hand over all of your stuff before this axe starts craving blood!"

Mosthurn Bandit

Health: 3/3

@@supersonicfan91

Feel free to participate anytime, now! Because those bandits look mean.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie , @@Midnight_Aurora , @@Soullite , @@Ranger22 , @@Omar

The City of Ithagor seems to be under attack by what appears to be Bandits. But not just any normal bandits, each of them seem to bear the Symbol of Mosthurn. What...?

@@Windbreaker

"Oh, yes, that would be the shop next do-" she was soon interrupted by a Bandit slamming down the door, with an axe in hand.

"I'd suggest that you hand over all of your stuff before this axe starts craving blood!"

@@supersonicfan91

Feel free to participate anytime, now! Because those bandits look mean.

Deathmark was walking through the town. I wonder if there is an enchantment store somewhere... I could use a new enchantement on my scythe Thought Deathmark. She roamed through the city. Still no sign of an enchantment store. She then head some noises and rushed to the scene. She saw some bandits, trying to rob someone, she walks up to them. "You leave here alone, or i will add a kill to my collection" Said Deathmark, while entering a battle stance