Jump to content
Banner by ~ Rikifive

Open Evanescence IC


Recommended Posts

@@Midnight_Aurora

 

Awww what a cute little wofi- OH MY GOD IT'S EATING MY ARMS OFF! That wolf does a good job of protecting children. The bandit wails in pain after a good, deep scratch to his leg.

...

@@Omar

 

And that particular bandit appears to be the same one that Sylvana's pet Wolf is beating up. You pull out your trusty sunsword and throw away your cheeseburger, and attack the man. You stab him in the side before he could react to anything else.

 

Time for the finishing blow, eh?

Sylvana nods to the traveler who joined her. "Well met and good fighting. Let's end this. Wolfra, Kill." The wolf aims for the bandits throat, in an attempt to finish him.

 

Sylvana is able to look around for others who need to be protected. She is also hoping a friend of hers is nearby. Even if it isn't able to act.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This first part of the post will be the RP's Database. Here you can view all of the Characters in the RP so far, and you can also view your Inventory. Link to OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/133154-

@Soullite   If anyone had been near you, they would've thought you've gone insane, shouting at the sun like that. But luckily it seems like nobody was around to see that.   The unforgiving sun con

Lux sighed with relief when the bandit stopped moving after she hit him. She then got up and brushed herself off. Her hood fell down when she tackled the bandit, revealing her silver hair that she had parted to the right, so it covered up her green eye and showed her blue one. Her grimiore then floated to her, which she grabbed, closed it, and then dispelled it.

 

Lux looked at the man who had just helped her and noticed the KoA insignia on his armor. "Hi, I'm Lux." She said, tilting her head and smiling. " Thanks for the help."

  I nodded in response to the girls gesture of gratitude before walking over to the bandit and looting his weapon. Cheap little thing, but a weapon is a weapon I suppose. I tucked it away along with the other weapons in my possession, hopefully I can sell these for a moderate price. Walking back over to the girl who calls herself lux to get a better look at her. Her height was average for a female and there was nothing too peculiar about her. Her hair was...unique and I know another who has the same eye problem as she did.

 

   "If you've been in the knights of Artemis long enough you'd know about me. Otherwise my name is Christoph the so called knight hunter." I walked closer to get a better look at her physique, truth be told she didn't have a warriors body. She had lean muscles but they weren't toned. Judging from how she fought she was a spellcaster, rare enough but even rarer in the ranks of the knights of Artemis. "Tell me...who conscripted you into our lovely little band of warriors? I've not seen you before and even more interesting is the fact you travel alone. Those who have fought in our ranks learn quick to always have someone watching their back."

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

"Very well, then." Anima says as she chucks her lance at a bandit in the distance. Not only does it pinpoint its target, but it was also thrown so hard it penetrated his entire body.

 

 

Critical Hit!

2 Damage! {+1 Extra Damage (dragoon bonus damage roll)}

Mosthurn Bandit 6 | Health: 0/3

 

To you, that might have been a foolish move, throwing a weapon at someone. But to your surprise she managed to conjure the same spear back into her hand. Some kind of magic, perhaps?

 

@@Soullite

 

Maybe you're a bit... TOO drunk. You try to headbutt the bandit, but instead you miss him and fall flat on your face. I think you should just stick with the boxing business.

 

But, in your noggin assault, you do manage to trip the bandit the moment you literally taste the dirt.

 

@@Midnight_Aurora

 

That wolf is feisty! Its teeth dig right into the bandit's throat. Well, he's out for the count.

 

 

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 4 | Health: 0/3

 

@@Ranger22

 

 

Obtained:

[bandit Weapon] {x1} - "A regular weapon used by bandidos. Cannot be used by casuals, but can be sold for, like, 15 Gold apiece."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lux watched as the man went over to the bandit, took his weapon, and walked back and eyed her. He then introduced himself to her and asked about how she got into the KoA and why she was alone.

 

She put her finger to her mouth and thought for a second. "Nope. Never heard of you." She replied to Chris. She then put her hands behind her back and leaned slightly forward. "I don't travel alone. Me and my sister always travel together. And she was the one who got us in the Knights." Lux added with a smile on her face.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lux watched as the man went over to the bandit, took his weapon, and walked back and eyed her. He then introduced himself to her and asked about how she got into the KoA and why she was alone.

 

She put her finger to her mouth and thought for a second. "Nope. Never heard of you." She replied to Chris. She then put her hands behind her back and leaned slightly forward. "I don't travel alone. Me and my sister always travel together. And she was the one who got us in the Knights." Lux added with a smile on her face.

The bits of information this lady told me clarified the fact she was indeed a new recruit. I don't know who this sister of hers is but if she managed to impress one of the recruiters I guess they had some skills worth while. "Well it seems to me she isn't currently in the area as of current. So I can't take your word for it until I've met this sister of yours, so in the mean time I'll be forced to company you."

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

"Nope, she's gone out to do some things while she told me to stay back here in the city. She might be a while" Lux said modestly. Though she was technically lying, she could say things like that truthfully as her sister was technically "away" while she was conscious. When he said that was going to have to accompany her, she got a little uneasy. "Uhm... Me and my sister are doing just fine. We don't need you to follow us. Really." Lux said to Chris.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  It was understandable if this woman didn't like me hanging around but I still had to do my job. She seemed trustworthy enough even innocent, however I still had the feeling she was hiding something from me. I shook my head before unsheathing one of the blades I took off from one of the bandits in the hills. I swung the sword a couple of times to feel the weight, with a satisfied grunt I put it back in its scabbard and pushed it on Lux. "Sadly in order to get rich we have to follow rules set in stone. If we break those rules...we lose a cut of our share of the profits and I really don't like loosing money. So I'm going to say this one more time, I'm following you until you've proven to me that you're one of the company. Also do take this, no mercenary is complete without a sword in their hand." I said leaving the covered weapon in the girls arms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

Lux stood there, feeling defeated when Chris refused to leave her be. She was then surprised when he placed a sword in her arms, saying she should use it. "Heh... heh... Thanks? But, I don't use swords..." Lux said to him, trying to refuse him in a kind manner. "I'm not good at sword fighting." She added.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Charles tries to stand up again, his knees bent, trying to stay up. He notices the fact he managed to trip the Bandit, and quickly uses it as a chance to recover from his mistake. "I, er, meant to do that. Aye." He remarks, raising his fist in the air, and attempting to slam it down into the Bandit's back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aria eyed the spear more warily than before, a more suspicious side to him starting to show. "That's an interesting ability... Is it your power or the spear's power?" He asked, looking over the spear while keeping his eyes open for more bandits. He had to prove himself legendary somehow, and defending this town would be a small, but potentially important step towards achieving his goal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Sylvana commands her wolf again to attack another bandit. Despite her wanting to find her friend innocent lives are at stake.

 

"Wolfra, Attack next target. Don't let the innocence in this town be hurt." She commands.

 

The ghostly wolf moves to attack the next bandit trying to nip at its ankles.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@@Soullite

 

Finally you hit the guy. You send your fist straight onto his back, possibly cracking his spine.

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 5 | Health: 2/3

The bandit gets up and then attempts to counterattack. He failed miserably to hit you.

 

@@Midnight_Aurora

 

Your wolf decides to attack the same Bandit that Deathmark is fighting, about a few yards away.

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 2 | Health: 1/3

@@Windbreaker

 

"Both, perhaps. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'your weapon is an extension of yourself'? Well, let's just say that the weapon is a part of me. But I'd rather not talk about it now." She replied.

 

As you both finish conversing, you see two Bandits approach you.

Mosthurn Bandit 7 | Health: 3/3

Mosthurn Bandit 8 | Health: 3/3

Edited by Redeye
Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

Lux stood there, feeling defeated when Chris refused to leave her be. She was then surprised when he placed a sword in her arms, saying she should use it. "Heh... heh... Thanks? But, I don't use swords..." Lux said to him, trying to refuse him in a kind manner. "I'm not good at sword fighting." She added.

  I wasn't surprised to find out she was not skilled with a blade. Learning both the art of magic and the art of the blade would have been mental and physical torture. I took back the sword from her arms and tucked it underneath my belt with the other weapons I've looted. I took a moment to think before coming to a realization and reaching for my pockets once more. Pulling out one of my own weapons I usually used in emergencies. I handed Lux the dagger that has served me well for the last couple of months.

 

  "Sword fighting is a skill that takes years to perfect and I understand if you don't feel suited to wield one, however that doesn't mean you shouldn't wield a weapon. If your enemy closes in you may not be quick enough to cast a spell, this dagger can save your life." After speaking my mind I stretched a bit before removing my helmet to wipe off the sweat from my brow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@@Soullite

 

Finally you hit the guy. You send your fist straight onto his back, possibly cracking his spine.

 

The bandit gets up and then attempts to counterattack. He failed miserably to hit you.

 

@@Midnight_Aurora

 

Your wolf decides to attack the same Bandit that Deathmark is fighting, about a few yards away.

...

 

Sylvana comes over and says, "Would you like the killing blow?"

 

The ghostly wolf stands between Sylvana and the bandit. She also looks around nead by and checks to make sure they won't be interrupted just yet. She then says, "You can have the final blow. I don't like taking another's kill."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

It seems that Chris understood her plight about the sword, as he took it back from her. But, shortly after taking the blade back, he gave her another one. Lux frowned when she looked at it. "Great... Just what I wanted..." She said slowly, turning the dagger in her hands. 'I do hope sis gets rid of this thing for me when we switch. She could probably haggle a few extra gold.' She thought as she put the dagger into her satchel. "So... I'm gonna go help the others." She started slow, but finished the rest of the sentence really quick and tried to slip away into the crowd.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aria turned his attention to the Bandits, closing the distance to shoot some flames at one of them. He hadn't gotten a good read on the last one thanks to Anima's interference, but now he knew they had numbers on their side. His style was a risky one, but it worked so far. He prayed it would continue working.

 

Aria has used a Basic magic attack on Mosthurn Bandit 7.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

Perhaps you hurried a bit too much, since the attack barely missed the target, but you have enough time to get at him again before he reaches you.

 

Anima runs up to Mosthurn Bandit 8, but she also doesn't land the hit. The Bandit, however, does.

 

 

1 Damage!

Anima | Health: 9/10

 

@@Midnight_Aurora

 

The bandit doesn't seem to want to wait for the final blow. So because of that he kicks Wolfra hard in the stomach.

 

 

1 Damage!

Wolfra {Summon} | Health: 2/3

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

It seems that Chris understood her plight about the sword, as he took it back from her. But, shortly after taking the blade back, he gave her another one. Lux frowned when she looked at it. "Great... Just what I wanted..." She said slowly, turning the dagger in her hands. 'I do hope sis gets rid of this thing for me when we switch. She could probably haggle a few extra gold.' She thought as she put the dagger into her satchel. "So... I'm gonna go help the others." She started slow, but finished the rest of the sentence really quick and tried to slip away into the crowd.

 I heard the reaction Lux gave in response to the gift I bestowed on her. Most mercenaries were smart enough to take advice from more experienced mercenaries. Sadly for me this one didn't see the usefulness in having a back up weapon. With my helmet off I could hear her foot steps quickening in an attempt to escape my. I sighed before putting back on my helmet and trailing her movements. Many people underestimate how fast a fully armored person could move, this usually lead to the death of the doubter. Luckily for Lux I was simply watching over her instead of killing her. It wasn't long before I caught up to her, the crowd of locals were easy enough to push out the way. This girl doesn't realize how distinct her cloak was with the emblem of ours sewed on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

After she slipped into the crowd, she tried to get away from the area as fast as possible. Though she was an agile person, her thinner stature made it rather difficult to get through the crowd, causing her to worm through it and give up time to do so. Shortly after she had entered the crowd, Lux could hear people getting pushed out of the way behind her until she could see Chris coming behind her. Knowing now that she wouldn't get away, she quickly stopped, turned on her heel, and pointed at Chris' chest just as he caught up to her. "Why won't you just leave me alone? I can handle myself fine." She said, throwing down her arms and stomping one foot on the ground. "I don't need your help. So, just leave me and my sis alone." She added, crossing her arms with a pouty look to her face.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye,

 

Aria shot another flame at the Bandit, hoping to deal a fair bit of damage before he reaches melee range. He already had one scratch, and he didn't want another one anytime soon. 'They don't seem particularly resilient to magic attacks, but there must be a weakness I can exploit to end this sooner...'

 

Aria has used a basic magic attack on Mosthurn Bandit 7.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

There seems to be no clear weakness, but you do manage to strike the bandit before he gets to you.

 

 

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 7 | Health: 2/3

 

In the meantime, Anima is busy fending off the other guy. She does manage to get a good slash in, while also taking yet again another blow. This is one feisty battle.

 

 

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 8 | Health: 2/3

 

1 Damage!

Anima | Health: 8/10

 

While that was going on, the 7th Bandit catches up to you, and digs his axe into your shoulder. That's gonna leave a mark.

 

 

Critical Hit!

2 Damage!

Aria | Health: 7/10

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye,

 

Gritting his teeth, Aria took a step back, assessing the situation. If his next attack missed, he'd have to consider using his more powerful spells, though that would use up valuable energy and reduce his ability to fight in a protracted engagement. And on top of that, he wasn't fighting alone. Perhaps he could use that...

 

He fired another burst of flame, and moved to re-position closer to Anima.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

With that, you fire yet again another normal attack at your target. For some reason, it fizzled before it could reach the Bandit. He was about to bring down the axe yet again.

 

"Watch out!" Anima shouts as she turns around and throws her spear at the Bandit. The blade lands square in his face.

 

 

1 Damage! {+1 (Dragoon bonus damage roll)}

Mosthurn Bandit 7 | Health: 0/3

 

Afterwards, the other Bandit swings at her, but barely misses. This might be a good time to burn him alive, since, you know, Magic can't miss. (Non-basic magic, that is.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye,

 

"Cremate!" Aria yelled, directing attention to the other Bandit before he can take another swing at Anima. He couldn't risk another shot fizzling out yet, since she was better suited to close-quarters. He'd have to work on extending his range with basic attacks to be of more use later. It was better he try and support others instead of taking on everything himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

By sacrificing a spell usage, you manage to finish off the last guy without any more blood spilling onto the floor.

 

 

2 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 8 | Health: 0/3

 

Anima looks around for a moment, still seeing a bit of chaos going on. "Well, I guess we still have a ways to go before this whole thing blows over..." She re-materializes her spear into her hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...