Jump to content

Open Evanescence IC


Recommended Posts

@@Ranger22

 

After she slipped into the crowd, she tried to get away from the area as fast as possible. Though she was an agile person, her thinner stature made it rather difficult to get through the crowd, causing her to worm through it and give up time to do so. Shortly after she had entered the crowd, Lux could hear people getting pushed out of the way behind her until she could see Chris coming behind her. Knowing now that she wouldn't get away, she quickly stopped, turned on her heel, and pointed at Chris' chest just as he caught up to her. "Why won't you just leave me alone? I can handle myself fine." She said, throwing down her arms and stomping one foot on the ground. "I don't need your help. So, just leave me and my sis alone." She added, crossing her arms with a pouty look to her face.

  I crossed the paths of a few more people before I was faced with Lux. She demanded the reason for my pursuit before crossing her arms and making a face. I shook my head before sticking my hands in my pockets and pulling out a thick sheet of paper. "It seems to me my earlier explanation wasn't as straight forward as it should have been. You say you are a member of my company yet you do not clarify a great many things required to prove so. Every single recruit gets a little parchment like this," I said pointing to the piece of paper in my hand. "Show me one of these or another type of official statement that shows you're indeed a member of the knights of Artemis. Otherwise I'd be forced to give the usual punishment of impersonating a knight of Artemis. All you have to do is show me proof and we'll be on our way."

Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This first part of the post will be the RP's Database. Here you can view all of the Characters in the RP so far, and you can also view your Inventory. Link to OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/133154-

@Soullite   If anyone had been near you, they would've thought you've gone insane, shouting at the sun like that. But luckily it seems like nobody was around to see that.   The unforgiving sun con

I crossed the paths of a few more people before I was faced with Lux. She demanded the reason for my pursuit before crossing her arms and making a face. I shook my head before sticking my hands in my pockets and pulling out a thick sheet of paper. "It seems to me my earlier explanation wasn't as straight forward as it should have been. You say you are a member of my company yet you do not clarify a great many things required to prove so. Every single recruit gets a little parchment like this," I said pointing to the piece of paper in my hand. "Show me one of these or another type of official statement that shows you're indeed a member of the knights of Artemis. Otherwise I'd be forced to give the usual punishment of impersonating a knight of Artemis. All you have to do is show me proof and we'll be on our way."

Lux watched as Chris shook his head and pulled out a piece of paper. He then asked her to show her proof of membership with the KoA. She sighed and then opened her satchel. 'I should really organize this thing.' Lux thought as she dug through the messy contents of her bag. It took her a little while, but she managed to find the piece of paper and pulled it out. It was a little bit torn in places, and had found a few liquids in its lifetime, but was still legible. "Here. Happy? Can I please go now? I'm sure there are more of these guys in the city." She said to Chris.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 After a moment of hesitation the girl dug into her bag and pulled out a parchment in less then mint condition. I grabbed the paper and skimmed over it to determine the truth. After a bit of reading she was in fact a member of the Knights of Artemis. I closed the parchment and handed it back to Lux. Her statement about other knights in the area took my interest. However she was probably trying to get me to leave quicker. "This is good however I would like to speak with your sister considering the odd recruitment."

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Ranger22

 

Chris handed the piece of parchment back to her, which she then just stuffed back into her satchel. "You'll have to speak to her tomorrow. She won't be here til then." Lux said as she turned and started to walk. "So, bye for now." She added as she took off down an extremely narrow alleyway that led to another part of the city. She was trying to find more of those bandits that were raiding the city. "Maybe, if I get enough of them, the city will pay me." Lux said optimistically.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye

 

"Yeah...there's a lot more. Feeling up to another bout there, Anima?" Aria asked, getting a little eager for another fight despite his injuries, which weren't too bad, admittedly. The deep cut in his shoulder really hurt and he considered cauterizing the wound but that might be somewhat extreme at present.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 She's making me wait huh I guess I'll do as she wishes, even though she probably just wants me to get bored and give up. Might as well find something to do in this town. Can't sell my loot due to the bandit attacks so I might as well help mop up the apposition that bothers to stay around. I left as soon as Lux wandered off to do her own thing. I wandered the town aimlessly in search for someone to meet or something to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Deathmark looked at the gash on her stomach. She put a hand to check for bleeding, there was a bit of blood, but she would live. She recovered fast, and began twirling her scythe in her fingers, waiting for what she deemed was the right oppurtunity, she lashed out after his throat

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Midnight_Aurora , @

 

Deathmark's hit would've connected if it weren't for the Bandit's dodging skills. But, on the other hand, Wolfra manages to strike the final blow.

 

 

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit 2 | Health: 0/3

 

 

@@Windbreaker

 

"Perhaps." Anima replies. You both continue into the city.

 

@Everyone

 

You all manage to battle your way to the center of town, where it seems all of you meet. You take care of what seems to be the last of the bandits, until the leader steps in.

 

"Huh, well, to think that my raid was stopped by a buncha meddlin' kids." The Bandit Leader said. "Heh, well, that's what makes up Ikaria nowadays. Kiddos that don't know any better." The leader pulls out a Ball n' Chain, with spikes on it.

 

"This'll be fun..."

 

 

Mosthurn Bandit Leader | Health: 15/15

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

As Lux came out of the alley way, she came upon some others dispatching the rest of the bandits in the area. She was kinda disappointed that she may not be able to get any money from them, but her thoughts stopped when a rather large man, claiming to be the leader, came out with a spiked ball and chain. She gulped and began to contemplate the situation. 'Okay. Stay far away and hit him from afar.' Lux then began to back away from the man whilst summoning her grimiore, it flipping open through pages until it hit the right one. A glyph formed in the air and Lux centered it between her and the bandit leader and blew a kiss at the glyph, firing a fluorescence spell.

Edited by Pinkamena Dianne Pie
Link to post
Share on other sites

@

 

A nifty spell for nifty things. The spell manages to strike the Bandit Leader, but not enough to make him flinch.

 

 

2 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit Leader | Health: 13/15

[Fluorescence] -1 use

 

"Hmph. That's not gonna work." The Bandit Leader shouts. While it may not seem like the chain is long enough, it appears that, with the press of a button, the chain extends to a much greater length, and can now travel a greater distance. The Spiked Ball manages to crash into your leg. Ouch.

 

 

2 Damage!

Lux | Health: 8/10

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye,

 

Aria assessed the situation as best he could, determining part of a plan. "How durable are you, Anima? Because I believe we can take him down if we work together."

 

He didn't want to stand by and do nothing, but rushing in would only get him killed right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@@Windbreaker

 

"Durable?" Anima asked. She then gave off what seemed to be a slight chuckle. "If I wasn't, we'd be dead by now. Besides, it looks like we've got a couple more allies to work with." She looks at everyone whom are coming from several directions, and then there's some weird guy punching the crap out of a bandit regular with metal fists.

 

She then waits for you, assuming you'll begin the ranged engage as soon as possible.

Edited by Redeye
Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye,

 

"Excellent. You should go get his attention. I'll try and pepper him with a few flame shots from a distance." Aria said, taking aim and concentrating to extend his range. He hadn't said that he currently had limited practical knowledge, but he had plenty of theories. Now was the time to test a few. Success would make him stronger, which paved the way to his intended goal. As soon as he had a shot, he launched a shot of flame.

 

Aria has used a basic magic attack on the Bandit Leader.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Redeye

(Well, I waited for others.)

 

Lux was happy when she saw her spell strike the man, but was immediately disappointed when he didn't even flinch. "Crap, I thought that would wor... Whoa!" She yelped as the mans ball and chain extended out and came crashing into her leg, causing her to fall to the ground hard. Her eyes began to well up with tears from the throbbing pain in her leg as she clutched it. "Ow, you big meanie." She sniffled as she pointed one hand at the man in the shape of a gun. Lux's grimiore flipped a couple pages and a small glyph appeared at the end of her fingers. She brought her thumb down, as if she had fired her hand "gun", and a small bolt shot out at the bandit leader. (Basic attack.)

Edited by Pinkamena Dianne Pie
Link to post
Share on other sites

@@Windbreaker

 

Anima runs straight up to the leader and manages to pierce him. You on the other hand, barely miss the lad. In fact, you came close to hitting your ally instead.

 

 

1 Damage! {+1 for Dragoon roll}

Mosthurn Bandit Leader | Health: 11/15

 

@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

 

Your Hate Gun does manage to bounce off of his face. Too bad it's the equivalent of a pea shooter.

 

 

1 Damage!

Mosthurn Bandit Leader | Health: 10/15

 

The leader attempts to retaliate by kicking Anima, but she manages to dodge the blow before it lands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...