Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[VOICE ACTORS NEEDED!] For my MLP Wolf3D Project!

OldAccount

(edited)

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who has a good impersonation as Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer to do the voices for my MLP Wolf3D Mod, Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad. A game that takes place in an alternate version of the Season 5 episodes: The Cutie Map part 1 and 2. Where Twilight was taken to an underground dungeon, and to escape its horrors and to take down Starlight Glimmer!

Voices Needed for:

Twilight Sparkle: None selected yet

Starlight Glimmer: None selected yet

Voice script:

Twilight:

- "Alright!" (Excited manner)

- "Yeah!"

- (Death Scream)

- (Relaxed exhale)

Starlight Glimmer:

(Overhead Background sounds)

- "Attention all troops, Twilight escaped, I repeat, twilight escaped!"

- "You will never get away with this, idiotic princess!

- "Twilight, you're dead to me!"

- (Evil Laughter)

(Boss Character Speeches)

- "Die, Twilight Sparkle!"

- "Damnit!!!"

- "Thi- This is not the last time you will see me!"

(Game Trailer speech)

- "Welcome to my land Twilight Sparkle, I shall turn your life into a living hell, as I soon shall conquer Equestria. Everyone shall be equal, there will be no goddamn princesses in this land, only I... Shall be everyone's god!"

- "You can't run, and you can't hide. Let death... Awaits you!"

-----------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment below if you wish to participate, thanks :)

Edited by DerMeisterNocturnus

Needed a Twilight and Starlight Glimmer Voice Actresses for my upcoming Wolf3d project please. Almost done with the game, just finish off three more maps and enemy sprites.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to help you out! Though I'm not sure my I could pull of a good imitation of Twilight or Starlight Glimmer :/ but let me know if you'd like me to give it a shot :)

Thanks, and yes you can :) all you have to do is record the lines (of which character). Also you will need a high quality recording device (an iPad would be ok) and be in a silent room so no noise would get in. After your done, transfer it to a computer, turn I into a wav file and send it to me.

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who has a good impersonation as Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer to do the voices for my MLP Wolf3D Mod, Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad. A game that takes place in an alternate version of the Season 5 episodes: The Cutie Map part 1 and 2. Where Twilight was taken to an underground dungeon, and to escape its horrors and to take down Starlight Glimmer!

Voices Needed for:

Voice script:

Twilight:

- "Yeah!"

- (Death Scream)

- (Relaxed exhale)

Starlight Glimmer:

- (Evil Laughter)

- "Damnit!!!"

(Game Trailer speech)

- "Welcome to my land Twilight Sparkle, I shall turn your life into a living hell, as I soon shall conquer Equestria. Everyone shall be equal, there will be no goddamn princesses in this land, only I... Shall be everyone's god!"

I know I'm really late reading this. but are you still looking? if so I might just be interested. if not I understand.

Thanks, and yes you can :) all you have to do is record the lines (of which character). Also you will need a high quality recording device (an iPad would be ok) and be in a silent room so no noise would get in. After your done, transfer it to a computer, turn I into a wav file and send it to me.

Hey thanks for the opportunity, but I've realised that I can not pull off a good Twilight impersination. Sorry :( but while I was checking out some clips on youtube yesterday I stumbled upon this audition! I think it's pretty spot on, check it out and she might be able to help you out! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voices Needed for:

Voice script:

Twilight:

- "Yeah!"

- (Death Scream)

- (Relaxed exhale)

Starlight Glimmer:

- (Evil Laughter)

- "Damnit!!!"

(Game Trailer speech)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I know I'm pretty late, but

Are you still looking for someone?

I might audition for both, but I need to practice before I audition for certain, but I'm guessing I'd be better for Starlight Glimmer because I'm better at villains.

• Brohoof 1

I might audition for both, but I need to practice before I audition for certain, but I'm guessing I'd be better for Starlight Glimmer because I'm better at villains.

Yes I'm Still Available, I'm Finished with the full game and needed a Starlight and Twilight Voice to top it all off. So sure, you can do it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got it done yet? Gotta release the FULL game  by 11/28/2015 (MLP Season 5 Finale)!