Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

So, who here on MLP Forums is a coffee drinker, and what are your preferences? Are you a only from a coffee shop person? Or do you make it yourself at home? What's your brand, and how do you like it?

Well being as that I am like the stereotype of being old, I am a coffee fiend. I usually have at minimum 2 cups a day. While I like coffee shop coffee a lot, the price is not to my liking. When I do go to a shop, I'll get a mocha lattee with 2 sugar. If made correctly it usually needs little else added. However I've had a few times where it just came out crap because the people making it do not mix the chocolate properly so it ends up all on the bottom.

At home, I have adopted Folgers with french vanilla creamer. I try and stick with coffeemate for my creamer, and I'll usually do 2 spoonfuls of creamer.

My mugs include:

One with seals on it that I got from the DC zoo with my wife, my father's old brown mug, and a matching mug that has an SNES controller which says "player 1" (my wife has player 2).

What about you guys?

(edited)

Just a straight white mug. Classic.

And I just take my coffee black, straight up. No sugar, no milk. 

Always have been and always will do.  :wub:

Edited by Guest

Just a straight white mug. Classic.

And I just take my coffee black, straight up. No sugar, no milk.

Always have been and always will do.  :wub:

He can stand the blackest of coffees with no flavor added. SURELY HE IS THE NEXT KING OF ENGLAND.

Coffee is life! 

I have 3 mugs i use,  a green big one,  my Miss Coffee one and a Chinese tea cup with a dragon on it.

Also a bit of cream is added. ;)

• Brohoof 3

COFFEE IS MY DESIRE. :wub: !!

I have only one mug, and it has 'Tea, Coffee, Cappuccino & Latté' spreading out in the middle.

I need to have at least 3 sugars and it needs to be a little milky. Nescafé Coffee is just... yes! :yay:

I quit coffee every year during the warmer months, but, during the not-so-warm months, I prepare Maxwell House original roast in our Mr. Coffee coffeemaker.  Three or more teaspoonfuls of ground coffee.  No creamer, ever.  Sometimes a dash of milk.  A few teaspoonfuls of sugar.  We currently have two Rainbow Dash mugs; I drink from the one below.

post-26550-0-89859400-1437150298_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I quit coffee every year during the warmer months, but, during the not-so-warm months, I prepare Maxwell House original roast in our Mr. Coffee coffeemaker.  Three or more teaspoonfuls of ground coffee.  No creamer, ever.  Sometimes a dash of milk.  A few teaspoonfuls of sugar.  We currently have two Rainbow Dash mugs; I drink from the one below.

attachicon.gifVN42261lg.jpg

Where the heck did you acquire those? I've never seen them in any store before?

I love coffee. I've tried coffee from a coffee shop once, because we actually had the money, but I usually drink it at home. Since a couple of people are talking about their mugs, this is the mug I wish I had.

PacmanWaermeTasse_main.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I have a mug of Harry Potter's snowy owl.

OP20.jpg

And I tend to have cappuccino, espresso, or regular coffee at home. I tend to go to starbucks for coffee usually, and I'll get an americano, of like a mocha. 

• Brohoof 4

Always pure black.

I like it medium-strong

Light roasted

No cream

I have a grinder at home, so I just make it there. It much cheaper.

I don't have a favorite sort of beans other than they should be lightly roasted. If they are too dark it just hides many of the flavors.

I'm fairly new to grinding, so I'm in the search and experimentation of different beans.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've been drinking coffee since I was a little girl. Right from home with 2 spoons of sugar and some milk. Can't start my day without a nice hot cup.

Edited by Cherry Bomb
  • Brohoof 2

I love a flat white, mocha or a latte. Can; function in the morning without my coffee, Zombie must have coffee :P

If I didn't have a coffee I'd result to you for love and energy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I drink some coffee here an there but, that's about it. I'm not too big on it. Especially the dark stuff. But I know @Artemis is! :P He must be dragged in here!

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

I drink some coffee here an there but, that's about it. I'm not too big on it. Especially the dark stuff. But I know @Artemis is! :P He must be dragged in here!

Too much coffee is said to turn you into a CIA sleeper agent.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

THEY KNOW..............

Target Identified.....................Retrieve the Rabbit 

Royce the rabbit has been sighted, commence capturing of the rabbit at hand.

Edited by Sky Knight
  • Brohoof 1

I am so glad that we have so many coffee drinkers. I don't feel like as much of a coffee fiend now. :3

I also enjoy coffee a lot, though I am not really familiar with all the coffee types. I do prefer the more strong coffees though, with a little sugar but not too much.

I drink coffee everyday, usually both at morning and at night. I have three different types of mugs (small, medium and big), and the bigger one is black and changes into white when you pour hot liquid.

Ever since we bought that espresso machine for the house I haven't been able to keep away from it. :yay: Latte's are just the thing before the early morning commute.

I should really stop having them at night though... I've enough trouble nodding off.

• Brohoof 1

Every day I fill up my huge 42oz travel coffee mug with fresh brewed coffee, 2 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix, and hazelnut creamer, and some ice to cool it off.