Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I love Tim Horton's Iced Capp. For warm weather drinking I have a chai tea latte with cinnamon dolce syrup from Starbucks. Other than that I'll drink most any coffee so long as I have sugar and milk or creamer. Black coffee upsets my stomach. The only coffee I won't drink is the nightmare stuff my mother-in-law buys for guests. That stuff was unforgivably horrible.

• Brohoof 1

I've come to the conclusion that Starbucks is my favorite coffee. What does everyone think of Starbucks?

I can't stand it. I don't like the taste at all. I like Dunkin Donuts best.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I'm not saying that I need this in my life...but I wouldn't complain if it was: 

Also, when I last visited my parents, the day I got there they received a new Lavazza coffee machine (with built in milk frother) - it made some pretty good coffee, I'd say slightly better than my Tassimo (but not enough for me to warrant the price of upgrading imo)

(edited)

I make a 20oz pot in the morning. I like dark roast best, half and half, no sugar.

If I have to get coffee somewhere, it’s usually Cumbies.

Edited by Klaatu

I've been drinking a lot more coffee lately, now that I've hit my tolerance level on energy drinks. I like International Delights (I think that's what it was called) iced coffees (Vanilla Latte or Chocolate Mocha). I like to fill up a large empty Gatorade bottle with it and just sip it all morning long. 

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I prefer plain black strong coffe.

At work we have it in coffee machines that makes terrible tasting things, but it works !

At home the coffee brewer is constantly ready to work.

I think I drink way to much coffee, but then our country is ranked as number two in the world of consuming coffee.

pinkie_coffee.gif.510007e3a71e018ca5cced63fab82588.gif

• Brohoof 1

On 12/12/2016 at 7:46 PM, PiratePony said:

I can't stand it. I don't like the taste at all. I like Dunkin Donuts best.

That was my fave as a kid. And I don't think my opinion has changed. 

I prefer a french press and freshly ground beans - usually Monsooned Malabar

Much disappoint though - local chinese supermarket used to stock tinned, iced coffee by the slab, and I used to get though a LOT, suitably chilled, in the summer months. But last year they had none :(

I like to start the day with something strong, so Espesso at the start and then I just sort of cruise through the rest of the day. I don't want too get high-strung, I'm already bad enough.

12 hours ago, internet pone said:

Girls from previous job called me Mr. Morning Coffee heh. It's obligatory everyday ritual for me - to make a cup of coffee right after I came to office. ^-^

I'm the unofficial coffee maker for my office. I worked from home two last last week due to snow, and they broke one of the caraffes after leaving the warmer on all night and burning it to a crisp, because they had no idea what they're doing 

Mmm..best way to wake up or end the night is with a nice piping warm cup of kona straight from the plantation in Hawaii with an almond or honey biscotti.

HelpfulPlasticCreature-max-1mb.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...