Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I always make coffee at home, my favorite would be Frappé. 3 spoons of sugar and 1 coffee. I drink 1-3 a day, usually in the mornings, when I need an energy boost, or when I want to drink something sweet :P

I don't have any dedicated cup for it though, I use plastic cups xP

That might hurt Sky Knight....

I love to have a fresh cup of coffee,  sitting outside and listening to the birds first thing in the morning. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

So here is one of my mugs:

attachicon.gifIMG_20150718_104543.jpg

I am enjoying some coffee while browsing the forums :D

That's a nice mug, mang. Wish mine had a bit of color, lol.

Thanks! I also like its color. I do not know why, but there is something that mesh well when you contrast red and white with the black of the coffee.  B)

• Brohoof 1

That might hurt Sky Knight....

I love to have a fresh cup of coffee,  sitting outside and listening to the birds first thing in the morning. :yay:

After you drink a lot of coffee you become immune to all its effects. :)

When I don't have time I just grab some coffee beans and put them in mouth like the old settlers did.

I do this for when I go out for a run.

Simple, dip it in a bucket of paint.

Thanks! I also like its color. I do not know why, but there is something that mesh well when you contrast red and white with the black of the coffee.  B)

Red, white & black always go nice together.  :P

Simple, dip it in a bucket of paint.

Buy me a bucket of red paint then, plox plox.

MY FELLOW COFFEE DRINKERS!! Your king has arrived!!

We've been waiting for you to come home, master. Guide us to the promised land of the freshly brewed and beans hand selected,

(edited)

We've been waiting for you to come home, master. Guide us to the promised land of the freshly brewed and beans hand selected,

He will lead our people to holy coffee heaven and back!

Edited by Sky Knight

I like really really strong and dark coffee, with vanilla creamer and some sugar. I like that black silk line, idr the brand right now.

I don't drink it as much because it goes right through and I can't be stuck in the bathroom when I first get to work. I get java monsters every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

I got a stainless coffee pot for Christmas and have been experimenting with different flavor and creamer combinations. I haven't found my gold standard yet but Folgers Gourmet and Colombian are both pretty good.

gsi-outdoors-glacier-stainless-steel-con   

• Brohoof 2

I love the bitter, overpowering taste of coffee. I like to drink it as pure as possible to enhance the experience; i drink mine black, no sugar, no anything. Just water and dark, roasted awesomeness. Oh yeah, and it keeps me going when i'm having a strong overtime at work.

• Brohoof 2

I just finished my daily two cups. Now to pee a thousand times and continue my day!

I typically try to only have two cups of coffee before noon, otherwise I can't get to sleep.  I typically take it with some french vanilla cream.  I have plenty of mugs but I recently got a rainbow coffee mug, I think I found a new favourite mug.

• 2 weeks later...