Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Playing with ponies =)?

碇 シンジン

Hi =)=)=)=)=)=) do you play with your pony toys =)=)=)=)=)=)=)? or pony merchandise =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you play what kind of play you do =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I play that Rarity was with the ponies =)=)=)=)=) then she found these jewels =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) but the big dragon was there =)=)=)=) protecting the jewels =)=)? Then the mane 6 ponies fight the evil dragon and get the jewel so Rarity can make the beautiful dresses for all ponies =)=)=)=) YAY

post-28950-0-65588700-1434905608_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 15

Ooh =)=)=)=)=)=) I love the blind bag ponies too =)=)=)=)=)=) what kind of play you play =)=)=)?

Hm... Well actually my best friend that I have mentioned to you before who is also a pegasister ( Who loves Rarity ;) ) And I like to play with them together but we just have the ponies go on many adventures and have a lot of laughter x3
  • Brohoof 3

I have pop vinyls but I don't play with them, and I also have a Twilight Sparkle plushie that I cuddle when I am feeling down :) I go to buy more merch but I chicken out when I see people so yeh.

• Brohoof 4

Hm... Well actually my best friend that I have mentioned to you before who is also a pegasister ( Who loves Rarity ;) ) And I like to play with them together but we just have the ponies go on many adventures and have a lot of laughter x3

Ooh the adventure  plays are the best =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I used to play with the ponies  with one  my friend when she was young and we had so much fun playing the adventure with ponies =)=)=)=)=) I wasnt brony then but it was awesome =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 4

Ooh the adventure  plays are the best =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I used to play with the ponies  with one  my friend when she was young and we had so much fun playing the adventure with ponies =)=)=)=)=) I wasnt brony then but it was awesome =)=)=)=)

Wow that sounds so splashingly fun :yay: :yay:
  • Brohoof 3

I don't have any any "legit" pony merchandise, if a custom made OC counts than I have it I just dont play with it.

Plushie helps =)=)=)=)=)=) I hug my plushie and hug her so much =)=)=)=)=) and love her =)=)=)<3 

I want to love and tolerate the crap out of that plushie!!!!

• Brohoof 3

Plushie helps =)=)=)=)=)=) I hug my plushie and hug her so much =)=)=)=)=) and love her =)=)=)<3 

lol i may try my mom, after all she atleast understands kinda and she said she might take me to see the new mlp movie

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I have two blind bag figures, but I have them hidden in a box. Because of that, I rarely use them.

I doubt I'd play with them or talk to them(!) :derp: if I could.

I'd like using them as game pieces, though.

Edited by GrepPIEtas
  • Brohoof 3

I wish I could have a lot of pony merch and play with them, but my sister would laugh at me if she knew... ;-;

That's why I only have a plushy hidden away in my room. ;-;

I'm sometimes afraid to play too when my parents or family members are in the house its why I usually play at night *hug

• Brohoof 3