Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Playing with ponies =)?

碇 シンジン

Well, I don't have any of the toys, but that doesn't stop me! I just use my...

post-31307-0-28229200-1437160836.gif

Plus, you can just add in any character you want, and make up all kinds of weird things. For example: What if Twilight Sparkle met Bill Nye? What if all the tf2 classes were ponies? Or what if there was internet in Equestria?

• Brohoof 4

I dont have any of the toys, mt father doesnt like my decision with watching the show :( but idc, i watch it anyways

I don't have any toys either but i do plan on getting some plushies soon and a blanket :)

• Brohoof 3

Hi =)=)=)=)=)=) do you play with your pony toys =)=)=)=)=)=)=)? or pony merchandise =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you play what kind of play you do =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I play that Rarity was with the ponies =)=)=)=)=) then she found these jewels =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) but the big dragon was there =)=)=)=) protecting the jewels =)=)? Then the mane 6 ponies fight the evil dragon and get the jewel so Rarity can make the beautiful dresses for all ponies =)=)=)=) YAY

I've made a complete ponyville for my blind bag ponies ;)

post-32704-0-51030500-1437209761_thumb.jpg

post-32704-0-66947500-1437209764_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I kinda like to play sort of a 'Beautiful/Ugly' game with Rarity plushie. Where we both decide what is beautiful or not around us. :wub::D

Edited by Ice Blizzard
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, my ponies have the tendency to just sit around. x) I'm more of a collector than anything. I used to play with toys and whatnot though. It's not that I feel too old for it really but it's just that my imagination goes into a lot of other things lately. Music, writing, art, etc. If I imagine something it goes on paper where I can not only expand on the idea but save it for keeping.

• Brohoof 2

I have pony toys, but I don't play with them. I haven't the time. I just talk to my Luna plush sometimes xD Does it count as playing?

What do you say to your Luna Plushie?

• Brohoof 1

OOH That is awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I wanna play too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i put all my ponies on my table and watch mlp episodes with them ;) that's so fun to do!

• Brohoof 3

I don't so much as play with them, as I like to set up little scenes for them. Like them interacting and playing on my book shelf. Or having conversations with my other actions figures. Twilight is currently hanging out with my Mr.Spock and Data figure right now.

• Brohoof 1

Looking adorable =)=)=)=)<3<3<3 Just saw this pic =)=)=)=) I maybe gonna play with ponies again today =)=)=)=)=) feeling inspired =)=)

sock_ponies_by_smerkalot-d91suh0.jpg

Socks work for everypony. I really like socks. :3

Tonight I'm going to wear a shirt, specially so that I can put my plushie underneath it, just so that I can cuddle it all night long. :3

• Brohoof 1

I've been neglecting my pony toys so I feel bad for them.  :(

I should take time to play with them, or at least take them off the shelf and fix their hair, or something. I used to style some of their manes and keep track of all their names and all the different sets I had. I also had them all lined up perfectly on shelves and now some of them aren't even standing up. I still buy them but I've gotten to the point that I don't even put them on display anymore. I'll just take them out of the box and leave them there. I don't know what happened. Maybe I've lost my passion for pony toys but I still love them. I want to get back into taking care of them again.

• Brohoof 2

I never understood why people bought them. They don't seem to serve any practical purpose, unless they're meant to be auctioned off as collectors items.