Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you comb your hair often =)?

碇 シンジン

This is the thread for me... 

I had an epiphany in the shower the other night, and I began to realize that combing my hair every few hours is essential to maintaining an anti-knot hair style. Although I do often have messy and unkempt hair, it is only when I stay shut in at home, or I jog to the nearest convenience store for some last minute shopping. If I don't comb it every so often, it becomes a horrible chore when I have to go out for dinner or to school.

Recently, I've been pretty lazy, and I haven't really combed it at all in the past few days. 

Probably because I just stayed inside for a few days.

Even so, keeping it straight doesn't get rid of everybody in my hair, telling me to cut it.

Get it? In my hair?

~Sorry

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don't brush my hair, which would be fine if I didn't have quite long hair. It naturally curls at the bottom and I think it suits me well :)

• Brohoof 1

I keep my hair on the shorter end, but I do occasionally like to gel up the front. However, I use a brush instead of a comb because it gives it more volume :P

Edited by Joseph Stallion
  • Brohoof 1

I used to comb my hair when it was Long too, since I cut it I comb it like every 3 days, right after using the straightener. I could talk about hair for hours since I'm obssessed with changing its colour and style.

• Brohoof 1

I like to keep my hair short so that I don't have to. I grow my hair a little longer in the winter, though, and then I do have to comb my hair a lot. I have thick hair that gets mess up at night when I sleep, so combing my bed head is a must.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1

I brush my hair everyday in the morning. The longer it gets, the more unruly it gets. usually I get a haircut around the time that it refuses to stay combed for more than 1 hour.

The brush I use looks something like this:

hairbrush-white-background-49547954.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always carry that same comb with me where ever I go. I have relatively short hair, but the top is longer than the rest because I style it in a comb-over. I use gel to get my hair to stay, but that leaves it looking and feeling weird, so every so often I need to run a comb through it. I also wear a hat (I bet nobody can guess what type of hat), so whenever I take it off, my hair is messed up.

In short, I comb my hair all the time.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...