Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you comb your hair often =)?

碇 シンジン

I don’t use a comb; I always go with a hairbrush.  Otherwise I’d never get through all the snags. My hair trains itself reasonably well; when I wash it I apply hairspray while it’s wet then go eat breakfast or something and come back to it again later. Then I brush through it, let it dry out and spray it again. It holds its shape pretty well after that. It can take a beating at work, but I always shower again when I get home so it’s no big deal.   

• 8 months later...

Multiple times a day thanks to the poor decision of getting my hair bleached and the girl over processing it. I get giant knots in the back of my hair that can sometimes take an hour to get out. Just for them to come back later on.

• 3 months later...
(edited)

I don't own a comb so not really I use one occasionally so yeah once or twice. Most of the time after my hair has dried after shower yet that is true for everyone right. Now if I had a comb I would use it to style.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I normally don't grow my hair long enough to comb, but I've had a do it a few times since it's been two and a half months since I last got a haircut.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...