Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you comb your hair often =)?

碇 シンジン

I typically brush my mane- I mean my hair twice a day. Once when I get up and once a little while after I'm out of the shower. Takes a while because I've got lots. Got a good Wet Brush. Never lets me down.  :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nah, I give it a small once-over after I get out of the shower and that's it. And if my hair is short enough I don't brush it at all.

Edited by Guest

This is the kind of comb I use-

Hairway-Antistatic-Thermal-Round-Brush.j

Really, I don't comb my hair anywhere near as often as I should. :P I don't really mind, though, since I prefer having my hair look wild. ^.^

• Brohoof 2

This is the kind of comb I use-

sig-3948910.Hairway-Antistatic-Thermal-R

Really, I don't comb my hair anywhere near as often as I should. :P I don't really mind, though, since I prefer having my hair look wild. ^.^

I don't believe Fluttershy brushes her hair very often either, you share something in-common with her.

• Brohoof 2

I have naturally curly hair, so even when it's wet I have a better chance of either breaking or losing a comb in my hair than actually managing to get it through. So no, I never comb my hair.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on how you define the word often. ;)

I don't use a comb like the one pictured in the OP, but I do have a couple different brushes that I like to use. My hair is really static-y and tends to wave and curl on its own, but it does require a LOT of brushing to look at its best, and I have to admit that I could probably take better care of it than I do. 

• Brohoof 1

Do you see this hair? Do you see it? I have never touched a comb in years and I never will.

I will not abide by your oppressive comb laws!

• Brohoof 1

with long hair a usually have to brush it once a day. I remember trying to use a comb once when I was little just to see what the difference was, and was like how do people even use this thing? >u<

• Brohoof 1

I never comb my hair unless I'm going to somewhere fancy or just in general like a party, church or something else. When I do comb my hair though you don't really see a difference at all.  :P

• Brohoof 2

Always. Even if I don't have to go out of the house, I always find myself combing my hair at some point. It's long, too, so it looks really rough when I don't comb it first thing in the morning.

• Brohoof 1