Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has been you favorite age in life so far?

Candy Blaze

Mine was age 13 because I was a good kid, had great friends, was in the same class as a crush of mine, got accepted to the best high school in the city, and I was so happy to get a 3DS!

Plus middle school was great!

How about you guys? ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure about my favorite age, but I feel I had the best luck when I was 10 (and early 11). I had good teachers, I became a bigger gamer, I started watching tons of TV shows (including MLP:FiM!), I got a Wii and DS, plus I gained a lot of interests that I still have today. Not to mention, I got to see my grandparents and other relatives for the first time in years, so.. das good.

I also liked being 13 a bit as I feel I started maturing slightly, gained some IRL friends and got a 2DS for Christmas. Plus it was around the time when I joined MLPForums, so ye.

Anywhere between the ages of 7-12. Those were very happy years. It was a much simpler time but all I did in my childhood was enjoy life and what I had. :) That is exactly what I want to tap into nowadays.

• Brohoof 1

Any time from 11-12 as I really enjoyed my latter elementary school years. Also 16-19 but especially 18 when I was finishing high school and starting out college. Didn't have a care in the world at that time.

Id have to say when I was 12. Grade 6 was amazing; I knew every student and teacher at my school and everyone knew me. It was the most social I've been my entire life, leading to three more fantastic, happy years being a sort of community person. I got to school every morning at 7:00 with a friend of mine, we opened the door for everyone in the morning and drank hot chocolate on the gym balcony.

Yep, definitely 12.

Gonna agree with the two above me, right now is a good time! I feel relaxed and in control, if not of my destiny, but at the very least of how I react to and choose to take what comes my way while I try to forge my future and my friendships along the way!

It's a tie between 13 and 14.

I got 14 during the last year of middle school, which was the best moment of my life.

But I was still 14 at the beginning of high school, which I didn't like...

Hands down without a doubt right now is the happiest time in my life. Married, no longer living with (his or my) parents, financially independent (sort of), responsible for my own actions, and the maturity to follow through with said actions. There's a few things missing that I wish were a bit easier, but how can you appreciate the good if there's no bad?

(edited)

Arguments could be made for any age, really, from childhood to adulthood. In childhood you have little responsibilities but less freedom, and as an adult you have lots of freedom but a lot of responsibilities. I'd rather be 65 than my current age, 25, because then I wouldn't have to work and I would have a lot less responsibility as well. So adulthood is second best but senior is better. As a kid, you still have to go to school, do homework and do whatever your parents tell you; and I HATED school growing up.

Edited by Guest

From about 11 or 12 to 14. I had such a great life during those ages though it changed a lot after 13 as i moved house.

Probably my current age, 18... I've had some of the lowest moments of my life in the last few months, but the good greatly outweighs the bad. Discovering MLP and the fandom, meeting so many amazing people, and feeling more free than ever... I know this won't last forever, but for now, this is the closest I've ever come to feeling bliss. :catface:

Probably 17. It was before anything bad happened, which allowed me to have an entirely different, more childlike, hopeful outlook on life and my future. It was also when I got my bassoon, so important year!

wow, well I could probably look way back to childhood or early teens, because I really had a delightful carefree young life, so active, frolicking through the fields!  Oh, those halcyon years!

But in recent memory, I'd say age 32.  That was when I kicked a particular bad habit, started eating well and exercising again and getting healthy--and really, just getting my life back in order.  Such an important year and age for me.

(edited)

Right now I suppose since I have met a lot of awesome friends and people, im driving, I have a good paying job that is fair =D yep could not get better X3.

Edited by Daiy
  • Brohoof 1

My current age, 24. I have made quite a few new friends this year after having no friends for about 7 years. This has boosted my confidence A LOT and helped to push back the depression and anxiety issues I've had for the last 3 or so years.

Here's hoping 25 will be even better :)

I had the time of my life when I was six years old. Oh, the sweet sweet days of being a child...

It all went rapidly downhill when I hit 13. Age 21 saw another drop. Not going to cry too hard though, it could always be worse. I think I've led a very lucky, fortunate, and overall peaceful life so far. Hopefully things will look up soon. :)

• Brohoof 1