Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has been you favorite age in life so far?

Candy Blaze

I had the time of my life when I was six years old. Oh, the sweet sweet days of being a child...

It all went rapidly downhill when I hit 13. Age 21 saw another drop. Not going to cry too hard though, it could always be worse. I think I've led a very lucky, fortunate, and overall peaceful life so far. Hopefully things will look up soon. :)

I certainly hope they do.  Good luck to you.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I would say anything before I turned 20. I used to hate my youth but as I grow older, oh how much I missed it. 

I’d say 26 to 28. I got my first girlfriend (which only lasted three months but oh well), travelled to a load of places I’d never seen before (California, New York, Japan, Italy) and finally made some real friends after being alone for the previous decade.

14. Tried new things, had plenty of fun and started to better myself as a person. It also happened to be the same year I got into FiM.

I have to say somewhere around 15-16 years old. I wasn't entirely stupid, and life was going pretty good at the time for me. No responsibilities, no worries about real life. 14 was also a good age.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Califorum said:

I have to say somewhere around 15-16 years old. I wasn't entirely stupid, and life was going pretty good at the time for me. No responsibilities, no worries about real life. 14 was also a good age.

I liked those ages too. Fifteen was my favorite cause I started to feel less awkward like I did when I was 13.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What has been you favorite age in life so far?
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now at 24, honestly. Being a kid stunk, I hated the school environment. And as a late teen/early 20's I worked crappy jobs and didn't have a stable living situation. Now I have a decent job, my own place, and a stable partner. Just nice to be able to feel like my life is my own.

My childhood years so far were the best. Free of responsibilities and my only worry was whether or not I’d find any frogs to catch outside. :ButtercupLaugh: 

I swear I had replied to this topic seems like mods didn't like it.

Stays the same though my current age is my favorite age I am loaded with money, got my university degree and I'm at peak health living out my full potential. Other then that likely the age of seventeen when I got my drivers license.

• 2 years later...

I'd probably say 16, since I had matured quite a bit by then and wasn't nearly as insecure or awkward as I had been during my earlier teen years. My personal life was going really smoothly at the time, and my school life was fairly relaxed too. This was also when my involvement in the online MLP community was at its peak. I'm hoping that I still have plenty of better ages ahead of me, though. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

21 into 22. Favorite friend group was still super active and tight knit. Had a partner, even if he would end up being kind of a POS. Still had some idea of what I wanted to get out of college.