Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All about MLP:FIM and EG

ShumpireMadness77

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Through the Internet when I was searching for Brony sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

It's just plain good and I liked it when I was at season 1 episode 2.

Basically, I've given up on life. But I'm just going to keep on going. I'm 13 years old and my birthday is on 5 February 2002. I love doing parkour and playing video games. I hope I can be friends with everypony. If anyone of ya'll ever come to Penang Island in Malaysia, tell me so I can take you on a tour.

• Brohoof 9

Why give up when you have so much in life ahead of you? Welcome my friend, I hope you partake within many of our topics, blogs and artwork while befriending many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :) 

• Brohoof 9

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and fun pony times =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy pony time with the pony people =)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi ShumpireMadness77, and welcome back (I knew your username was familiar! :o ) to the forums! :yay: I hope you enjoy your return to this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

As for giving up on life, I won't ask too much here since this isn't the Life Advice section (though I'd recommend you post about how you're feeling on there once you reach Muffin rank, as I'm positive it will be worth your time ^^), but please don't lose hope... life can be very bleak, I know, but things can change for the better unexpectedly, sometimes. I won't guarantee that will happen, since I can't predict the future, but it happened for me, and I'm sure it can happen for you too, especially since you are young unlike me </3 and have many opportunities ahead of you. :D Even if it doesn't, I hope that this community may help you to get through what you're dealing with, if we can... I'm not very good with advice myself, but you're welcome to talk to me about what you're going through if you would ever like to, and I promise you, I will at least listen. :)

(Also, if this is related to what you said on your profile at all- it's alright if you don't have a special somepony yet, there's so many girls you have yet to meet, and there's no rush to find the right one. ^_^ No-one even noticed me for most of my life, and yet I've been in a loving relationship for months now, even though I never even looked for one before that... for now, enjoy the good things in life, and don't let rejection bring you down. Those girls thought you were too carefree, but there will be some that think you're too serious instead, and some that think you're the right balance... it's just a matter of meeting the latter.

And sorry about your father; some people can be pretty closed-minded about things outside their comfort zone. :please: If his perspective is a problem, it may be good to show him how the fandom has been beneficial for some people, e.g. helping them out of depression, helping them start/improve their friendships, not to mention all the good causes bronies have donated to... maybe even show him some celebrities he might admire that are bronies, if that's possible. I can't guarantee that will change his stance, but it's important he knows more about bronies than just the generic stereotype that everyone regurgitates about the fandom. :P )

907076__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee:

sig-3949088.sig-3943623.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums my friend!

Hope you have fun here, in this glorious community filled with people, that are helpfull, and friendly.

I know that life can be hard, i was depressed a few months ago. But you just have to pull through, though it does help if anyone is willing to listen.  (I will gladly listen, and offer advice, if you want it) 

Once again have a nice stay!

:squee:  :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Senpai probably said the most helpful thing here. :P I agree with all he said!

So, just welcome to the forums I guess. :) I hope you find things here that make you feel better.

And may I say, you seem very mature for thirteen. :P

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. And BTW I have a plan on a fanfic. It starts like this:

"Ugh, where the hell..." I said as I opened my eyes. I remember getting knocked out by a Wardog member. But I was at the Train Station when that happened. But now I was in a village. The houses were somewhat weird. The roofs were made of hay. I got to my feet and started walking around while making mental notes on where the shadows are so the I can hide myself when the situation calls for it. "Who and what are you" I heard I female's voice say right behind me. Slowly, I turned around. To my relief, it wasn't a gang member. But something was definitely off. Instead of a human, I saw a horse right in front of me.

What do you think? Please tell me if you think it needs to be reconstructed. I'll try my best.