Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you handling the hiatus?

Argumedies

Hiatus week 1: So far so good, this is the first week of the mid season 5 break. The Brony community seems to be takeing this in stride. Now that Hasbro has inoculated us with a panda-colinic mixture dubbed "BGP 100" and intravenous solutions of Luna-estia, They seem to be content with re-runs for the moment, but more observations are required.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I wish Disney would air new Gravity Falls episodes more frequently. Other than that, I'll survive.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 5

I'm watching Steven Universe, working on projects (forum and personal), and hunting down the Funko CMC characters.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was just going to be a few weeks o-o I just learned today that it's over a month.

I'm kinda sad to be honest... But at the same time, I know it isn't easy to ship out such huge productions on such a tight weekly schedule.

A little disappointed.  But being someone has been following Gravity Falls since day one and experienced every single hiatus that it went through including a 364 day hiatus between season 1's finale and season 2's premiere, I am used to it.

If I can make it through a gravity falls hiatus I am pretty confident that I will be able to survive this season 5 mid season hiatus.

I think I'm going to be fine through this; watching re-runs sounds pretty fun, in all honesty, and I also have G1 I could check out sometime, provided I remember it... either way, there'll be no lack of pony for me this hiatus. 

Well, after an entire year without new MLP episodes, it felt somewhat surreal having new episodes coming out to begin with... So I suppose it just feels things have gone back to reality. lol

• Brohoof 3

Pissed off. I feel like the fandom is going to die soon and the Steven Universe fandom will dance on its body. Its already more popular than mlp  :okiedokielokie:

(Im not an SU fan by any means)

• Brohoof 1

The same way I handled it last time, and even during the 2 week mini hiatus: by reading fanfics, listening to metal and watching wrestling. So, pretty much the things I do the other 6 days of the week.