Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you handling the hiatus?

Argumedies

I don't know why it's happening but I dislike it. We'll be watching the season into 2016, up to February perhaps. I think that companies that can't release episodes consistently and on a reasonable time schedule must not have their affairs in order. There must be serious problems going on at Hasbro.

I don't really care as much as I would have, I have the forums/other sites to hold me over. Plus lots of great tv shows!

If those shows are so much better then why aren't you on their forums?

It is possible to still have interest in the forums and our community here, even if you aren't a big fan of the show anymore. :)
It's also possible that people still like the show and want to discuss it, even if they have a lowered interest in it.
  • Brohoof 2

Day 9

I am holding tight to my Twilight Sparkle plushie, hoping that somekind of wonder will happen and that the show will air earlier then planned. I am at my last breaths. Can't cope with the feeling of not having any episodes.

Seriously though, i am fine. I got plenty of other stuff to do and to enjoy myself.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really care as much as I would have, I have the forums/other sites to hold me over. Plus lots of great tv shows!

It is possible to still have interest in the forums and our community here, even if you aren't a big fan of the show anymore. :)

It's also possible that people still like the show and want to discuss it, even if they have a lowered interest in it.

Just find it extremely rude to say how bad the show is compared to some other show. I dont go on Steven Univerese forums and say "Oh wow, this show looks lame and the art is ugly, MLP is soooooo much better than this"

Just find it extremely rude to say how bad the show is compared to some other show. I dont go on Steven Univerese forums and say "Oh wow, this show looks lame and the art is ugly, MLP is soooooo much better than this"

Never said the show was bad lmao, it's one of my favorite shows. It's possible to like other things more x)

• Brohoof 2

Never said the show was bad lmao, it's one of my favorite shows. It's possible to like other things more x)

Well when you say X is a million times better than this it sounds kind of like an insult  :wacko:

I can't wait for the season to start up again, but I have other things to do.

I'm involved in this huge collab thing that I need to work my ass off for, plus there's always other shows to watch like Steven Universe (and even rewatching MLP episodes). I'm also moving soon. I'm actually pretty busy, so I'm fine.

Hiatus week 2: were good to go, weve got tons of fan works and adaptations that keep us occupied for the time being. We dont need the actual program show... Right?... yep, plenty of fan works... and repeats

Hmmm, traveling, playing, reading a pretty good personapony crossover starring Flash Sentry,  Avengers Alliance, catching up with Agents of SHIELD...... pretty good I guess, no pony-hiatus jitters so far  :smug:

I'm just (finally!) getting to some writing ideas for pastel equines. That alone is keeping me busy. Other than that, preparing for my second year of university, helping people in the Writing Centre, and binge reading romance stories on FiMFiction.

(edited)

I had used the time to watch new anime of the season, watching Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Wander over Yonder and playing some of my games on my Steam account.

Edited by Steffie

(edited)

It feels like forever! XD

maxresdefault.jpg

It seems like ages ago when i was waiting for "Rotten applejack" to be aired so i could watch it.. then this hiatus started..

Stuggling, but hanging in there ;)

Edited by AURAequine

I've been busy with summer studies, which takes up a great deal of time. I'm also listening to audiobooks, too. 

(edited)

I'm handling the hiatus by playing Geometry Dash. It's one of my favorite games. I've been waiting for 2.0 to come out, and I just don't want to wait any longer. I am having a lot of fun with it though, by playing online levels. Though I'm pretty tired of waiting for MLP season 5 episode 14. I'm also listening to hard dubstep music, my taste.

Edited by gamecubeguy214