Argumedies

How are you handling the hiatus?

Hiatus week 1: So far so good, this is the first week of the mid season 5 break. The Brony community seems to be takeing this in stride. Now that Hasbro has inoculated us with a panda-colinic mixture dubbed "BGP 100" and intravenous solutions of Luna-estia, They seem to be content with re-runs for the moment, but more observations are required.

• Brohoof 3

I wish Disney would air new Gravity Falls episodes more frequently. Other than that, I'll survive.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 5

I am a little annoyed by it, but other than that I will be fine.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty upset considering I just got the news this morning.

Annoyed. But coping by working and replaying Tales of Symphonia

Badges

I'm watching Steven Universe, working on projects (forum and personal), and hunting down the Funko CMC characters.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was just going to be a few weeks o-o I just learned today that it's over a month.

I'm kinda sad to be honest... But at the same time, I know it isn't easy to ship out such huge productions on such a tight weekly schedule.

A little disappointed.  But being someone has been following Gravity Falls since day one and experienced every single hiatus that it went through including a 364 day hiatus between season 1's finale and season 2's premiere, I am used to it.

If I can make it through a gravity falls hiatus I am pretty confident that I will be able to survive this season 5 mid season hiatus.

Just fine I usually just watch fanmade things in between seasons anyway

I just learned so now, so I'm still in the denial stage.

Yep, there's no hiatus.... ha... ha... ha..

• Brohoof 2

I think I'm going to be fine through this; watching re-runs sounds pretty fun, in all honesty, and I also have G1 I could check out sometime, provided I remember it... either way, there'll be no lack of pony for me this hiatus. 

I am handling it quite well, I am just doing what I do normally anyways, oddly enough that seems to work wonders for me.  :blink: I am kinda surprised by that. 

Excellent, now Silver Quill and FOB Equestria can catch up on Episodes

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Fine, never was quite sure what all the fuss is about hiatuses. :P They always seem to go by really fast, and it ain't the end of the world...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Well, after an entire year without new MLP episodes, it felt somewhat surreal having new episodes coming out to begin with... So I suppose it just feels things have gone back to reality. lol

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I watch anime, distract myself with Youtube, and anything else.... i need MLP to rise again.

Pissed off. I feel like the fandom is going to die soon and the Steven Universe fandom will dance on its body. Its already more popular than mlp  :okiedokielokie:

(Im not an SU fan by any means)

• Brohoof 1

Well carry on and doing other things.

Badges

I'm fine.  I'm doing other things to keep myself busy. Looking for ponies at yard sales, replaying Fallout 3, watching Many A True Nerd play Fallout games.

Fine so far but its only week 1. How many weeks do we have to wait again?

The same way I handled it last time, and even during the 2 week mini hiatus: by reading fanfics, listening to metal and watching wrestling. So, pretty much the things I do the other 6 days of the week. 

I have plenty to do during the hiatus, so I'm not too worried at all to be quite frank.

Caught up on my audio blog.I now have a review for every episode this season. It isn't great, but it's a thing.

It sucks that there won't be any new episodes for a while, but I can just watch the whole series again because I haven't done that for a year.

This will give me enough time to catch up on the other EG movie, which I'll watch sometime either later this month or early August. then I'm all caught up with everything.

Badges