Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you trash talk?

Dark Bun

64 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you trash talk?

• I don't stop, scrub.
    • During any online game or competitive activity irl.
    • Sometimes online.
    • But... that's mean...
    • Other?

I sometimes "trash talk" my friends or my brothers, but I mean it in a joking way ^^;

I also used to trash talk in League of Legends /all, but now all I say is "???" when someone dies to me (is that trash talking? idk).

There isn't a day I don't trash talk or call at least one person a scrub. 

Its probably cause I live in Chicago everyone talks smack to each other playfully, and in just a few occasions where they are pretty serious. 

Its also pretty hard not to when your very competitive and play multiple sports. 

I don't trash talk, I just speak the truth tbh.

Although in games and sports I definitely don't. Not only is it just a good thing to do, but bad manners is a surefire way to get yourself messed up. It's almost karmaic in my experiences. Like "haha you're losing!" and then suddenly you start losing BAD.

• 2 months later...

I usually keep my trash talking in my head. When it goes beyond that I tone it down about a million notches, simply because you never know what someone's going through. Someone can piss me off to no end, but unless they really fuck me up I rarely feel the will to run the risk of adding to whatever shit makes their life hard. 

Depends on the situation. If I'm in a more laid-back setting with people I know, I'll tease them to no end, other than that, no. Ironically, if they aren't returning fire, I take it as a sign they don't like it, and stop.

Alternatively, if someone's being a little shit, I might get a little passive-aggressive with them.

Other than that, if I don't know the person, there's no reason to risk antagonizing them.

Fun fact: one of my first few posts was in the Life Advice section.

It was about me.

And how I sweared in an e-mail.

And my teacher saw it.

And I was in detention.

Oh boy am I a bad person.

Almost never, I'm in no position to talk down someone. I've been on the other end of it, so I've decided I don't like it. Whenever I do, it's always aimed at myself, but I use it primarily as an incentive to be a better person.

they don't call me the bm queen for nothing  B)

oh but it's super important to draw the line between banter and straight-up harassment, being a dick is only okay if you're playfully being a dick and not being hurtful to anyone.

• Brohoof 1

oh but it's super important to draw the line between banter and straight-up harassment, being a dick is only okay if you're playfully being a dick and not being hurtful to anyone.

Agreed, totally agree~ xDD T^T :wub:  :wub:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  

• 3 years later...

Sometimes online if someone is being toxic. I used to trash talk all the time with my friends back in high school, but we all did it to each other and we'd back off if it was starting to become too much.