Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you trash talk?

Dark Bun

64 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you trash talk?

• I don't stop, scrub.
    • During any online game or competitive activity irl.
    • Sometimes online.
    • But... that's mean...
    • Other?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh god. I trash talk kind of a lot sometimes, both online and IRL, but only to people I know won't mind. Sometimes though, I take it a little too far.

But the funniest thing came to mind when I first saw this topic. Our unit once made a softball team for a tournament, of which I was a part. Our team was hideous, because only a couple of us actually knew what we were doing. But that didn't stop all of us from talking mad trash to all the other teams. Even when we were losing, we'd trash talk them up and down all day and they would get so salty.

It was kind of mean, but also really really funny. x3

• Brohoof 1

I’d never put myself in the position of setting the bar higher than my capability. I’m a humble person. Trash talk is for those with no balls. 

• Brohoof 1

In real life, not really. In online games? Depends on the situation, who the other player is and how they are acting. Most of the time I'm pretty kind but if I'm up against someone who trash talks before the game starts and I know that I'm better, oh boy is he going to hear some sarcastic compliments throughout the game. "Wow that's a really good play you did there suiciding all your units"

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Most of the time, I tend to not trash talk whenever I'm playing a video game online, or with friends. However, I do say random trash talk whenever I do something epic in a video game.

• Brohoof 1

I mean, with my lawn care job I had? LOL I dont think I can repeat some of the stuff we say to each other here, just know that giving the bird is our "wave"! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1